Expert

Videos: 1,894
Guides: 45

48,168 gold
Give Gold
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/nlCUlIlK2JtnSJGVs3Xl2A/1.jpg

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2009, 06:07:12 AM »

I liked it. It was pretty dam similar to dances with wolfs lol but that didn't ruin it. The movie had some awesome characters, a good plot, and nice special effects. The environment of the entire movie was just simply awesome. In a way, there were some moments where I was reminded of the game Folklore which is a good thing, that game had an awesome environment too.

Your thoughts?

In-Progress Walkthroughs:

Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 12:41:47 AM »

Plus, those Avatars are hot as hell, Am I Right!?

Yes.  Great Movie.  The story doesn't really get old.  It's one of those themes you can put into a million situations, and it could still be great.

I liked the Setting as well.  It was very Well done.  I hope Cameron wouldn't mind gong through the Trouble to write a more, in-depth, Version of the Film into a Novel.  It's something that I would read and appreciate almost as much as The Lord of the Rings.  But I don't think he would write it.  I would like a novel of it though.  But I wouldn't touch it unless Cameron approved of it first.  I know he wouldn't let someone ruin his story.

I give it 9/10, for great Effects, Picture, Plot, and Acting.  And Good show to the Editors.

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,905 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 05:03:31 AM »

I haven't watched it yet. My friends watched it and they said it was really great. The visuals, the plot, everything. I should watch it if I get the time.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: