Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
 Print 

Author Topic: TrueBlood vs Twilight  (Read 9947 times)
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 02:55:48 AM »

Sure it didn't kill itself?

Well, I guess you could say I was putting it out of its misery.

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Average Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

21,135 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 04:01:53 AM »

Never seen or read anything Twilight related. It's a wafer thin abstinence parable and I'm sorry, that just ain't right. Also all the things that keep vampires from completely sodomizing humanity are absent from the vampires in the Twilight series and that just bugs the crap outta me. True Blood on the other hand has a little more respect for what 'true' vampires are. It has its flaws, but I think it is trying to evolve the genre.  True Blood gets my vote.

Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 04:08:06 AM »

Never seen or read anything Twilight related. It's a wafer thin abstinence parable and I'm sorry, that just ain't right. Also all the things that keep vampires from completely sodomizing humanity are absent from the vampires in the Twilight series and that just bugs the crap outta me. True Blood on the other hand has a little more respect for what 'true' vampires are. It has its flaws, but I think it is trying to evolve the genre.  True Blood gets my vote.

An Evolution sounds much better.  But we don't like change!, lol.  True Blood is fine for a vampire show.  But it's not much of a vampire show in my opinion, because it lacks something.  And I haven't seen enough of the show to know what that is.  But there should never be more than a couple vampires starring in a vampire film.  There are too many vampires in True Blood.

There is too little killing for their blood, then just creating more vampires, which is a little troublesome to me.

But, I also saw a theatrical trailer for a new Vampire film.  Known as Daybreakers.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreakers  Which actually looks really interesting.  Because it goes away from the Drama, in favour of suspense.  Which is what vampires are about.  Granted there is some Drama.  But that's film these days.

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Full Noob

Videos: 786
Guides: 9

87,951 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »

I spit on Twilight and all it's little fan-girls who don't have a life because of their obsession with this film and that Robert schmuck. It's pathetic to see how much vampires have been degraded these days. They're not sparkly creatures that glow in the sunlight; they're supposed to be blood thirsty beasts! It sickens me... I can't say much about True Blood since I never watched it before, but I think I'll save myself the torture.
Master Player

37,289 gold
Give Gold
i win

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

I spit on Twilight and all it's little fan-girls who don't have a life because of their obsession with this film and that Robert schmuck. It's pathetic to see how much vampires have been degraded these days. They're not sparkly creatures that glow in the sunlight; they're supposed to be blood thirsty beasts! It sickens me... I can't say much about True Blood since I never watched it before, but I think I'll save myself the torture.

uselessly revived a month and a half old thread, good job.

Noob

15,049 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbm8zifAtg

Cheesy

straight roads are for fast cars but turns and curves are for fast drivers
Master Noob

16,623 gold
Give Gold
Wham, Bam, Spam

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »

Vamps are supposed to BURN, not sparkle in the sun
Expert Noob

16,330 gold
Give Gold
Sneaky Bastard!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 07:26:05 AM »

I have never seen anything about TrueBlood. Hell, I don't even know what it is. BUT I can say for a 100% FOR SURE fact..

TrueBlood is better than Twilight.

I cannot take any more vampire glitters and the drama and the "I LOVE YOU" and the sappiness and the girliness and the absolute horrific waste of money that Twilight is. I've got nothing against anyone who like Twilight.. But just, gah.
Expert Noob

16,450 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 12:04:01 AM »

this is the right thread for this question i guess... why is everyone so into vampire love storys???

-----------------------------------------Giggity--------------------------------------
Expert

15,503 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 01:08:38 AM »

this is the right thread for this question i guess... why is everyone so into vampire love storys???

Something to do with forbidden love and that crap...

But from experience, I've learned vampire sex can be an unique experience.

The world doesn't turn on logic.

In Soviet Russia, the internet searches you!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
 Print 

Jump to: