Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Help with car movie montage!  (Read 1524 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

18,624 gold
Give Gold
No, it's not the Japanese flag...

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:30:48 AM »

Ok, so I'm taking scenes from a whole bunch of different movie and putting them together, but all the scenes have to be people in a car. I love editing, but my range of movie selection is small right now and I just wanted to know if people could give me suggestions of movies that have scenes like that. I have some, but not a lot. Only like 50, but they're only like :30 to 2:00 parts (I also don't know if I like them all), so I need more . Thanks in advance if you can help.
Average Player

21,129 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 02:57:02 AM »

I got some movies that have people in a car

The Bourne Identity  has a car scene I believe Matt Damon drives a cab to escape pursuer's

Bruce Almighty has a scene where Jim Carrey goes HI HO SILVER AWAY!!! and speeds off in a nice car

Fast and the Furious  has Vin Diesel because its a movie about street racing

Red (2010) Has a pretty funny scene where Bruce Willis driving in a car

2012 Has John Cusack and a very intense Driving Scene in a Limo and a Motor Home/ RV

I'm pretty sure actors don't matter just people driving but theres 5 right there so hopefully that helps
Master Noob

18,624 gold
Give Gold
No, it's not the Japanese flag...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 03:27:54 AM »

I got some movies that have people in a car

The Bourne Identity  has a car scene I believe Matt Damon drives a cab to escape pursuer's

Bruce Almighty has a scene where Jim Carrey goes HI HO SILVER AWAY!!! and speeds off in a nice car

Fast and the Furious  has Vin Diesel because its a movie about street racing

Red (2010) Has a pretty funny scene where Bruce Willis driving in a car

2012 Has John Cusack and a very intense Driving Scene in a Limo and a Motor Home/ RV

I'm pretty sure actors don't matter just people driving but theres 5 right there so hopefully that helps

Thank you! I already had the Bruce Almighty one, but the others helped a lot. And no, actors don't matter.
Expert Noob

16,143 gold
Give Gold
king of the impossible

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 03:39:25 AM »

"The Blues Brothers " has alot of car chase scenes in it. *** police cars, cars driving through a shopping mall ***

"Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"  *** snowy roads, 2 guys riding in a burned out car.

"Smokey and the Bandit"

"American Graffiti" 

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: