Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
 Print 

Author Topic: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen  (Read 10691 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,490 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 03:34:55 AM »

My disdain for the new Transformers movie franchise is the horrible implementation of humor.  While in a comedy some of it might be funny, it is totally out of place in the Transformers universe.  The Generation 1 Transformers cartoon series was for the most part a very serious cartoon with mild humor here and there, but for the most part, events surrounding Transformers and their presence on both earth and their home planet were classical good versus evil with none of this ridiculous goofiness to be found anywhere.   I totally agree with Clewsay...  I haven't seen the second movie yet, but I expected the first one to be serious.  Instead, it was an action-comedy that focused more on humans and product placement rather than the plight of the Autobots and the civil war that has been ongoing for thousands of years between the two main Transformers factions.  I'm usually not nit picky about details, but Michael Bay and 'friends' have totally rewritten and ruined everything that made the original Transformers great.   It's much more than minor details as everything has been turned around and upside down for the worse.
Expert Noob

15,070 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »

i saw the movie twice in the cinema and both times i was blown away the special effects used are just staggeringly good and the voice talent of peter cullen is something that i will never get tired of watching i think that this man was born to give amazing voices to robots

Cheesy___The_Original_Carpenter23___:D
United States  abe
Expert

29,478 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »

I thought it was very good & more people should see it,but I agree that if you didn't like the first one then you probibly wouldnet like the second one either.
Most people should like it though, as for the twins,I thought they were suposto be "nerds" rather than "black" in nature.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
 Print 

Jump to: