Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
 Print 

Author Topic: Terminator Salvation  (Read 9591 times)
Noob
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,073 gold
Give Gold
Lets Rock

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »

one of the big ones i'm expecting right now
hope it doesnt sucks because a lot of people have great expectations
so.....anybody thinks terminator will end were matrix started??? xD that would be kinda great.....weird, impossible, lame, and ridiculous, but still great Cheesy
Master Player

Videos: 5
Guides: 5

19,880 gold
Give Gold
Gamers Unite, ya know?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 12:16:11 AM »

CHRISTIAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU CHRISTIAN BALE AND YOUR MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCES IN ACTING AND YOUR HUGE EGO. HOW CAN WE HAVE A TERMINATOR MOVIE WITHOUT ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER?!?!?! WHY ARE ALL MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF GOOD MOVIES TURNING INTO ATTEMPTS AT MAKING A QUICK BUCK. THEY'RE GOING TO RUIN IT I KNOW IT. I DONT LIKE CHANGE.

#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

CHRISTIAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU CHRISTIAN BALE AND YOUR MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCES IN ACTING AND YOUR HUGE EGO. HOW CAN WE HAVE A TERMINATOR MOVIE WITHOUT ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER?!?!?! WHY ARE ALL MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF GOOD MOVIES TURNING INTO ATTEMPTS AT MAKING A QUICK BUCK. THEY'RE GOING TO RUIN IT I KNOW IT. I DONT LIKE CHANGE.

Honestly.. it doesnt matter what actors are inside Wink A terminator movie inside the future, were humanity is at its end and machines rule the planet that want to exterminate mankind and no idiotic single robot teleportet in the past that tries to save humans only hope = my wish comes true! Thats what i wanted to see for so long. my eyes are glittering everytime I saw the short parts of the future inside the old movies. Yeah! Future! Endtime! Bring it on!

Semi-Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

8,013 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 08:01:32 PM »

Terminator 1 was the first R-rated movie I ever saw as a kid. ^^ I was 8 and it was epic.

T3 was actually my favorite one, why does no one like it?
I'm easily influenced by peoples opinions on movies, so I refuse to read a review before I see this film.

The only thing I'm not gonna like about this film is the major lack of Arnold.

--------------
Now Recording:
Ape Escape (PSX)
Expert

64,872 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »

Terminator 1 was the first R-rated movie I ever saw as a kid. ^^ I was 8 and it was epic.

T3 was actually my favorite one, why does no one like it?
I'm easily influenced by peoples opinions on movies, so I refuse to read a review before I see this film.

The only thing I'm not gonna like about this film is the major lack of Arnold.

The answer why many people dont like T3 lies on the hand. It was the same as T2, but this time with a older John Connor, without his mother, a very nerve destroying scream-queen and all this characters arenĀ“t very deep..

Average Player

Videos: 848
Guides: 24

19,039 gold
Give Gold
A Cut Above

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »

actually i hear arnold plays the voice of the main T-101 in the movie, the guy they got tp play the model, resemble Arnold and aparrently there gonna use digital effects to make it even more so.

RVH
Expert

64,872 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

actually i hear arnold plays the voice of the main T-101 in the movie, the guy they got tp play the model, resemble Arnold and aparrently there gonna use digital effects to make it even more so.

Maybe Wink
and LOL
Its easy for european countrys.. lets take the voice actor of schwarzenegger that spoke him in germany LOL

Full Noob

Videos: 46
Guides: 3

-22,973 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

It looks like a good movie, actually  Wink
Expert

Videos: 1,894
Guides: 45

48,168 gold
Give Gold
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/nlCUlIlK2JtnSJGVs3Xl2A/1.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »

Alright! I'm seeing this today, I can't wait! I have a good feeling about it too, that it is going to be good, well at least better than the 3rd 1.

In-Progress Walkthroughs:

Full Player

Videos: 148
Guides: 10

15,158 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »

Me, watched it. ITs all right, but its not the big grungy destroyed world , where humans and machines are having these epic battles with lazers and shit. This just seem like someone played fallout 3 and wanted to make a movie about it. What ui wana see is a movie based on the future clips from the first 2 movies.

"Shit happens when you party naked"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
 Print 

Jump to: