Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 249108 times)
#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2010, 07:00:04 AM »

Are we really sure that we'll be getting placed to the apprenticeship if we don't get accepted as a directorship?

You just ask why you did not get apprentice with your last sign in? You did not get enough percent inside the voting to be an apprentice. Your video quality is not what it should be. Looks like you need to work much harder to get enough percent next time. Even JoeySchulz became an applicant and you should know that he is not very famous because of his forum posts. He is a good example for the directors serious and fair voting criteria. Everyone has a chance!

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »

You are not sure of anything when you apply, as with anything you do. That's why it's an APPLICATION. If it were a sure thing, it would be REGISTRATION.

We dont put score totals on the final result, but we can provide them if desired, to those applicants who were denied.

50% of total points is required for apprentice.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Stealthy Master Thief
Master Expert

Videos: 1,921
Guides: 40

100,947 gold
Give Gold
Frosty cheese with a slice of backstab

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2010, 08:38:08 PM »

So, I've been looking around quite a bit, and do forgive me if it has been asked, but I can't seem to find it. By audiomark, are you talking about an introduction that mentions GameAnyone.com, or are you talking about an inaudible mark used for copyright purposes? If neither of these, what is the exact definition for an audiomark considered to be at GameAnyone.com?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Icy wishes,
FrozenFoxy

Aim for the moon, hope for nothing, and be surprised with what you get.

Simon: At 7AM tomorrow morning with 5 billion dollars worth of off the shelf technology, I'm gonna answer the greatest question of all time.
Ned: Why do men have nipples?
Simon: ...You're a philistine.
~The Big Bang (2011)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you're looking for? Now what was I looking for... why are you asking you?! You don't f*ckin' know!" - Lee Evans

"Playing GTA to obey traffic laws is like playing Dead Rising to go shopping." - Alex from YT

Currently working on:

Something! I'll surprise ya.
Semi-Noob

Videos: 102
Guides: 2

16,101 gold
Give Gold
Gamer Pyro

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2010, 09:03:13 PM »

They mean an introduction like "This is Armand and this is brought to you by GameAnyone.com."
Around those lines. Just that you mention it in the beginning of every video before going on to normal commentary or whatever.

Stealthy Master Thief
Master Expert

Videos: 1,921
Guides: 40

100,947 gold
Give Gold
Frosty cheese with a slice of backstab

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2010, 09:27:18 PM »

All right then. Just making sure I understood what that was supposed to mean. Thank you!

Icy wishes,
FrozenFoxy

Aim for the moon, hope for nothing, and be surprised with what you get.

Simon: At 7AM tomorrow morning with 5 billion dollars worth of off the shelf technology, I'm gonna answer the greatest question of all time.
Ned: Why do men have nipples?
Simon: ...You're a philistine.
~The Big Bang (2011)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you're looking for? Now what was I looking for... why are you asking you?! You don't f*ckin' know!" - Lee Evans

"Playing GTA to obey traffic laws is like playing Dead Rising to go shopping." - Alex from YT

Currently working on:

Something! I'll surprise ya.
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2010, 11:51:54 PM »

You are not sure of anything when you apply, as with anything you do. That's why it's an APPLICATION. If it were a sure thing, it would be REGISTRATION.

We dont put score totals on the final result, but we can provide them if desired, to those applicants who were denied.

50% of total points is required for apprentice.

Oh yes, I got to have 50% point to be an apprenticeship. Right.

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »

You just ask why you did not get apprentice with your last sign in? You did not get enough percent inside the voting to be an apprentice. Your video quality is not what it should be. Looks like you need to work much harder to get enough percent next time. Even JoeySchulz became an applicant and you should know that he is not very famous because of his forum posts. He is a good example for the directors serious and fair voting criteria. Everyone has a chance!

Well, I use to render videos in MP4 format to get good quality, but it did not. I render videos in AVI format compressed by Divx to get good quality, and then I got clear screen quality. That way you might not be thinking I got low HD quality.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 12:12:49 AM by Darius320 » Logged

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2010, 12:34:16 AM »

Well, I use to render videos in MP4 format to get good quality, but it did not. I render videos in AVI format compressed by Divx to get good quality, and then I got clear screen quality. That way you might not be thinking I got low HD quality.

You can obtain good quality using either MP4 or AVI. They are just different formats. You need to check your settings and your capture method.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Starter

15,028 gold
Give Gold
Things Will Be Different

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 15, 2010, 02:21:38 AM »

I would love to become a director on GameAnyone. Smiley

Gordon Sargent: So you're in, big guy? Or are we gonna have to kill ya?
Niko Bellic: Well, since you put it that way... I'm in.
Expert

15,503 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 15, 2010, 03:48:09 AM »

I would love to become a director on GameAnyone. Smiley

Just follow the instructions, that's the key.

The world doesn't turn on logic.

In Soviet Russia, the internet searches you!

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: