Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 296534 times)
Noob

Videos: 353
Guides: 4

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 18, 2010, 09:58:24 PM »

BTW I will post this here sinse I can find any post for this question:

does the 1st walkthrough of a game in GA get presented in the homepage to advise the other people that someone made it?Huh?

IIxMadManxII Quote:
                    The Sea Will Run With The Blood Of My Enemies!
Full Player

Videos: 1,537
Guides: 56

111,431 gold
Give Gold
Vampire Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 18, 2010, 10:40:06 PM »

Then Im srewed, because I dont know how to put the watermark in the whole video, plus the videos are already uploaded to yuoutube, and aslo I dont have any backup......

I'm damn screwed...........

Can someone tell me how do I put the watermark in the whole video?Huh?(and does it cont by making the youtube anotation???)

or a AudioMark?
Well, in a program like Sony Vegas, you can insert text and put it at any corner of the screen you want. Just be sure to ajust the size of the text and make it easy to see. As for audiomarks, if you do commentary, be sure to mention that your walkthrough will also be available on gameanyone.com on every video.

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 18, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »

BTW I will post this here sinse I can find any post for this question:

does the 1st walkthrough of a game in GA get presented in the homepage to advise the other people that someone made it?Huh?

Featured guides on the front page are systematically chosen by the admins. Just doing a walkthrough doesn't guarantee it's appearance on the front page.

As for the audiomark, we'd prefer it be your voice, but as long as you can understand it (and you have NO other choice), you can use a synthesized voice.

Watermarking can be done with movie maker, but its kinda gaudy (unattractive), so i'd advise using virtualdub to do that, get sony vegas, or look up a tutorial for how to do it with WMM and deal with it.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Expert

15,100 gold
Give Gold
Dance like a Fly, Bite like a Mosquito!

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 19, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »

Then Im srewed, because I dont know how to put the watermark in the whole video, plus the videos are already uploaded to yuoutube, and aslo I dont have any backup......

I'm damn screwed...........

Can someone tell me how do I put the watermark in the whole video?Huh?(and does it cont by making the youtube anotation???)

or a AudioMark?

Audio Marks count, Annotations do not.
Annotations don't show up on our player, simply because people can use them for mass advertisment if they so wished.

Watermark the entire track of the video using a decent editing program, such as Sony Vegas.

Noob

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 19, 2010, 04:06:41 PM »

Featured guides on the front page are systematically chosen by the admins. Just doing a walkthrough doesn't guarantee it's appearance on the front page.

As for the audiomark, we'd prefer it be your voice, but as long as you can understand it (and you have NO other choice), you can use a synthesized voice.

Watermarking can be done with movie maker, but its kinda gaudy (unattractive), so i'd advise using virtualdub to do that, get sony vegas, or look up a tutorial for how to do it with WMM and deal with it.

i'm gonna use a  synthesized voice, sinse my voise on the mic will make people go 'what the hell did you said???'

IIxMadManxII Quote:
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 19, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »

if we can't understand it, then it will not be accepted.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Noob

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »

if we can't understand it, then it will not be accepted.

What I ment was, that en I record Something with my mic it can't be understod, do im going to use a sistemathic voise.

IIxMadManxII Quote:
Semi-Noob

Videos: 102
Guides: 2

16,101 gold
Give Gold
Gamer Pyro

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 28, 2010, 04:29:35 AM »

Since it fits here most, I will ask to make sure before doing it, it is accepted.

When I make my playthroughs of gba/gbc/etc. games. (Easy pc recordings pretty much. Until I can get better equipment, harddrive, etc...)

If I put an image in the front of the video (same image about 10-20 seconds say, every video of course.) and have myself, clearly, saying something along the lines of "This is brought to you by GameAnyone.com by the user Armand." (Probably be a small video I put in front of every gameplay video I make. Would that be considered far to lazy? Since I'd be 'reusing' it. Though it would be edited into the front of every video.

Every playthrough video I make in the future will have commentary. I currently don't have the house to myself and been real busy so I can't record commentary yet (and my mic broke but the digital camera audio idea I read somewhere here works. Though that also means more editing which means longer to go up.) so any gameplay videos I have isn't finished. So I got time to either just do the audiomark instead or do the image+audiomark in front.

I ask if that qualifies as lazy or not even qualifies fully (which I read someone here did that, which ironically why I came to this post today.) as I am curious if it is considered lazy would my playthroughs pretty much be exed out for that pure reason? I ask if it qualifies being like an extended part of the beginning. I think it is a bit bad that I can't start commenting right away on the video as it ends up already starting if it was stopped in a bit of an odd spot. If it was like an action spot or something. Same token then I'd have like an intro to it.

My main playthrough gonna work on is Onimusha Tactics Advance but also probably going to do the pokemon games (maybe all of them. maybe 100% pokemon) just because its a childhood thing. xD So won't be HD, I don't even have an HD tv. But I do plan to comment through every video. Probably what will take the longest to upload videos is I wanna do commentary.But it'll be recorded straight from VBA(the uh recorder one. Forget the special letters or tag that goes with it since there is so many VBAs Tongue)

Anyways. Just curious. Also what's the apprenticeship thing? You say one that failed director but not bad enough to be rejected fully? What's the difference of normal member and apprentice?

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 28, 2010, 07:30:45 AM »

apprentice users are generally featured more often and get higher credit discounts when they level up.

The audiomark/image in the beginning of the video is fine, as long as you are speaking. if it's image only, then it needs to be present on the whole video.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Semi-Noob

Videos: 102
Guides: 2

16,101 gold
Give Gold
Gamer Pyro

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 28, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »

Thank you. Will probably be quite awhile before I finish my playthroughs but will be adding the gameanyone.com to the beginning from now on instead of just audiomark. I definitely will be speaking in the beginning. Just wasn't sure if because it was an image it'd be considered 'not part of the video' even though it would be edited into it like a beginning intro or something. Wanted to ask since I didn't wanna put it on every video I make to find out it wouldn't work that way. Especially since I have will be pushing high levels of videos in my playthroughs. lol

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: