Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 299599 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 3,557
Guides: 74

15,254 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »

Well we do appreciate continutity when it comes to walkthroughs, so doing something like that, but remember it has to be 50 videos ON THE SITE, this site, not youtube.

What Vergil means with that is that.. non-complete let's plays will not be accepted to the site. So go record some games, when complete add the playlist to GA to get it accepted and added. That plan of recording 5x10videos won't cut it.

Written & video tutorials on how to make let's plays can be found at: www.letsplays.info
Youtube || Blip.tv || Blog
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

-26,088 gold
Give Gold
The one and the same: from YouTube to GameAnyone.

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2010, 07:15:27 PM »

Ahh, maybe I posted a bit too quickly. If I can record and finish 5 games, with a minimum of 10 videos for each game, I will be on track.

Also, Vergil, I know quite well that I will be uploading playlists here. I will just be waiting untill all 50 are done before uploading them to this website.

"Let my armies be the rocks and the trees... and the birds in the sky".
Noob

Videos: 353
Guides: 4

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »

I'm realy loocking forward to this, because if I can acomplish that, I can say that it wold be a MILESTONE to me.

but until that hapens, It will take TIME and DERTEMINATION (as wel GOOD WALKTHROUGHS!!!).

IIxMadManxII Quote:
                    The Sea Will Run With The Blood Of My Enemies!
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2010, 08:35:40 PM »

Ahh, maybe I posted a bit too quickly. If I can record and finish 5 games, with a minimum of 10 videos for each game, I will be on track.

Also, Vergil, I know quite well that I will be uploading playlists here. I will just be waiting untill all 50 are done before uploading them to this website.

Actually uploading to the site is not your ability.  But a mod ability.  Unless you are a Director, your walkthrough won't be uploaded until it's done, and even then, it can be rejected under certain circumstances..  But the add-walkthrough option, helps everyone keep track of the progress, as well as inform  others that the game is being done.

Just so you know you can't personally upload to the site, and you can't get a walkthrough added until completion Wink

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Noob

-26,088 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »

Again, you mis-understand me! Read, please, before answering.

I am waiting to upload the PLAYLISTS to this site until I have finished all the videos. Happy now?

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »

Alright... I can see a lot of things are being misunderstood here...

Quote from: VergilDante100
No you do not, SSoHPKC does a watermark at the beginning of his videos and it counts, but it can be either at the end or the beginning of the video, so it's preferred usually to have it running through the entire video, but in some cases the beginning or end with the watermark is acceptable and not the site logo either, it has to be your own watermark not something created by others.

He has an audiomark, as well as an image. If you do not audiomark, the watermark must be present for the whole video. Gamerbomb was correct.

But I can still become Director with the youtube HD, because I will only record psp games right now, but I might get a Hauppauge later so I can record console games.

You need to exhibit the best quality possible, with whatever you are recording.

Again, you mis-understand me! Read, please, before answering.

I am waiting to upload the PLAYLISTS to this site until I have finished all the videos. Happy now?

You can submit your playlist anytime you wish. What has failed to be conveyed simply is that WE will not add them to your channel until they are finished.
When a walkthrough is submitted, a moderator/admin will review the guide for completion, then the videos will be added to the site. All you have to do is submit, and keep an update every 14 days for each in-progress guide.
Once you get your 50 watermarked videos added to the site, you will be eligible.
Let it be known though, that we are looking for people who have several games and the best quality in their uploads. Almost nobody is taken with just the minimum requirement.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Noob

-26,088 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »

Looks like it'll take me a long time to be able to get there then. A full-time degree is a bit of a stumbling block. 

All I know is that I will try my best. I want to be recognised. And I hope I can acheive my goal.

Noob

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 18, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »

Alright... I can see a lot of things are being misunderstood here...

He has an audiomark, as well as an image. If you do not audiomark, the watermark must be present for the whole video. Gamerbomb was correct.

Then Im srewed, because I dont know how to put the watermark in the whole video, plus the videos are already uploaded to yuoutube, and aslo I dont have any backup......

I'm damn screwed...........

Can someone tell me how do I put the watermark in the whole video?Huh?(and does it cont by making the youtube anotation???)

or a AudioMark?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:13:45 PM by TUGAgoesRAMPAGE » Logged

IIxMadManxII Quote:
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »

your already uploaded footage is doomed. YT annotations DO NOT count.

what program are you editing with? You should check the tutorial section or googling for the answers before asking here, chances are, it's been answered.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Noob

15,276 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 18, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »

im only using windows movie maker.

and does a audiomark be whith my voise or do I have the option to use another voice?Huh?

PS.: im not sayn that I will make a record of other people from GA, just asking if I can tipe the frase an the PC says it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:23:06 PM by TUGAgoesRAMPAGE » Logged

IIxMadManxII Quote:

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: