Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 296742 times)
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,145 gold
Give Gold
Bombing the world's games

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: January 17, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »

I think the only thing that screws me up in this is the 1000 credits thing. Im on Europe, so it meens that the money has another value than the dollar, and I'm 12, wath doesn't benefit me aswell.

BTW, does an image in both intro and ending of the vids cont as a watermark??

No I think you have to place a watermark through the whole vid, and ofcourse on every single video of the walkthrough

Most Boring Walkthrough Guy Online
True Gamer

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 17, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »

No I think you have to place a watermark through the whole vid, and ofcourse on every single video of the walkthrough

No you do not, SSoHPKC does a watermark at the beginning of his videos and it counts, but it can be either at the end or the beginning of the video, so it's preferred usually to have it running through the entire video, but in some cases the beginning or end with the watermark is acceptable and not the site logo either, it has to be your own watermark not something created by others.
Full Player

15,145 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2010, 05:39:02 PM »

No you do not, SSoHPKC does a watermark at the beginning of his videos and it counts, but it can be either at the end or the beginning of the video, so it's preferred usually to have it running through the entire video, but in some cases the beginning or end with the watermark is acceptable and not the site logo either, it has to be your own watermark not something created by others.

oh ok, srry

But just a quik question, does psp videos count as HD? Because I am starting to only record psp games, and they will all appear in "youtube HD" because is not dellivering true HD?

Noob

-26,088 gold
Give Gold
The one and the same: from YouTube to GameAnyone.

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »

I'm going for Directorship... only problem is not ONE of my videos has been watermarked. I only joined yesterday, but I already have the required amount of vids on the here. Anything I can do, bar re-uploading EVERYTHING?

"Let my armies be the rocks and the trees... and the birds in the sky".
True Gamer

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2010, 05:44:58 PM »

I'm going for Directorship... only problem is not ONE of my videos has been watermarked. I only joined yesterday, but I already have the required amount of vids on the here. Anything I can do, bar re-uploading EVERYTHING?

Future videos have to have the watermark in order for it to count, when you reach 50 Watermarked videos, and have the necessary amount of credits to apply then apply, but only when 50 WATERMARKED videos have been acheived or you could use audiomarking for your videos

oh ok, srry

But just a quik question, does psp videos count as HD? Because I am starting to only record psp games, and they will all appear in "youtube HD" because is not dellivering true HD?

They will only appear as Youtube HD, because it is not capable of recording proper 720p HD.
Full Player

15,145 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »

But I can still become Director with the youtube HD, because I will only record psp games right now, but I might get a Hauppauge later so I can record console games.

Noob

-26,088 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »

OK then. Looks like my future videos will have to be much shorter in length than they have been - 50 videos, for me at least, will be quite a task.

True Gamer

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2010, 05:49:44 PM »

But I can still become Director with the youtube HD, because I will only record psp games right now, but I might get a Hauppauge later so I can record console games.

You can try again with the application, but i'm not sure.
Noob

-26,088 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »

Ok... I've started my video climb. I have..1/50. I will probably do 5 games of 10 videos each to qualify myself, especially as I have 11 walkthroughs on here already. I have embossed and audiomarked this first one... I won't upload anything until all 50 are finished.

Full Player

Videos: 1,537
Guides: 56

111,431 gold
Give Gold
Vampire Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »

I think the only thing that screws me up in this is the 1000 credits thing. Im on Europe, so it meens that the money has another value than the dollar, and I'm 12, wath doesn't benefit me aswell.

BTW, does an image in both intro and ending of the vids cont as a watermark??
Well, you can always try to be active and post on the forums as well to get more credits.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: