Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 297724 times)
#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

Not to mention his trouble-making on the site....

We are not here to judge anybody. Someone that is really interested in becoming one of the famous GA directors takes his time and waits until he has some good lets plays or walkthroughs added to the site. There is no need to hurry. The best example is Yoshiller. I really like him because he applied already several times and added more complete games than anyone else. His only problem is that he is very young and he dont has the money yet to buy better equipment and to fulfill the HD requierment that the site wants from its applicants. He does not give up and II never read him complaining about it. But all I read from BM is an endless complaining.

Well, the requierments are thought, but not impossible to match. Everyone with much deliberation and a bit talent can become a official if he wants.

Master Noob

Videos: 67
Guides: 7

15,409 gold
Give Gold
Sup, bitches

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

We are not here to judge anybody. Someone that is really interested in becoming one of the famous GA directors takes his time and waits until he has some good lets plays or walkthroughs added to the site. There is no need to hurry. The best example is Yoshiller. I really like him because he applied already several times and added more complete games than anyone else. His only problem is that he is very young and he dont has the money yet to buy better equipment and to fulfill the HD requierment that the site wants from its applicants. He does not give up and II never read him complaining about it. But all I read from BM is an endless complaining.

Well, the requierments are thought, but not impossible to match. Everyone with much deliberation and a bit talent can become a official if he wants.

Yeah. I thought in starting some long walkthroughs. I just added flash game because I didnt do that much on the last months. I'm doing Far Cry 2. The bad thing is I'm not abble to do commentaries because I can't express myself. I'm not bad at english. There's more people that can't say a shit. It's good for a kid like me. I've to buy all kinds of stuff to do walkthroughs. Now I only can do PC one's. I'm doing hard work to get money for Gamebridge. It's a big responsability. I'm in school, doing 10th grade and I've to work for money. So it's not easy. I've a social life that doesnt helps, but at the same time I want to be big. That's all.

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

Yeah. I thought in starting some long walkthroughs. I just added flash game because I didnt do that much on the last months. I'm doing Far Cry 2. The bad thing is I'm not abble to do commentaries because I can't express myself. I'm not bad at english. There's more people that can't say a shit. It's good for a kid like me. I've to buy all kinds of stuff to do walkthroughs. Now I only can do PC one's. I'm doing hard work to get money for Gamebridge. It's a big responsability. I'm in school, doing 10th grade and I've to work for money. So it's not easy. I've a social life that doesnt helps, but at the same time I want to be big. That's all.

One thing I've noticed is that you jump around from game to game and you never finish any of them. You need to stick to one game at a time and quit dropping the projects once you start.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Master Noob

Videos: 67
Guides: 7

15,409 gold
Give Gold
Sup, bitches

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »

One thing I've noticed is that you jump around from game to game and you never finish any of them. You need to stick to one game at a time and quit dropping the projects once you start.

That's right. I wanted to make it fast. But now I've to take my time.

Expert

Videos: 1,894
Guides: 45

48,168 gold
Give Gold
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/nlCUlIlK2JtnSJGVs3Xl2A/1.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2009, 02:02:45 AM »

I decided recently I will some day get a huappuage HD PVR, which means I will have "True HD" Once I have that, I will upload 1 guide in true HD, and then I will summit my next app. I have been holding credits for that app. I have improved on almost every dimension: video quality, unique guides, watermarking, organization/content, uploading speed, and even trying out commentary for a few guides. True HD is the missing piece of the puzzle. Once I get that in, I will finally summit my next app.

Will will probably get my HD PVR by Christmas.

In-Progress Walkthroughs:

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »

I decided recently I will some day get a huappuage HD PVR, which means I will have "True HD" Once I have that, I will upload 1 guide in true HD, and then I will summit my next app. I have been holding credits for that app. I have improved on almost every dimension: video quality, unique guides, watermarking, organization/content, uploading speed, and even trying out commentary for a few guides. True HD is the missing piece of the puzzle. Once I get that in, I will finally summit my next app.

You'll probly need more than one guide, but it's a start.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 31, 2009, 06:24:20 AM »

Dang...  1,000 Credits.  Well, time to get to the Forums, lol..  Good thing I'm doing that request.  By next Sunday, I should have it done, and that means 4,000 credits for me, hopefully. Cool

Well, I do hope I make it as a Director someday.  I've really gotten quite better since I started.  And my next videos are great quality (compared the crap I have up already).

Next week!  I shall apply!!

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Expert

Videos: 1,894
Guides: 45

48,168 gold
Give Gold
http://i3.ytimg.com/i/nlCUlIlK2JtnSJGVs3Xl2A/1.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 31, 2009, 06:54:53 AM »

You'll probly need more than one guide, but it's a start.

well it will be just a way to prove i can upload in true hd.

In-Progress Walkthroughs:

Most Boring Walkthrough Guy Online
True Gamer

15,000 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »

It's a rather good start, but if it's long then maybe one is all that's necessary, i'd recommend a couple of guides
Expert Noob

10,603 gold
Give Gold
I'm jewish, ergo the bear jew.

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »

I'll definately apply sometime, just need to finish some of my "good" walkthroughs before I truly decide to apply.

I do what I do, and you can't stop it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sceptileshow

Currently recording:
-I-ninja
-Uncharted 2 among thieves

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: