Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 294636 times)
Squeezer to the dome! BUHGEEEEE!
Director
Full Player

Videos: 1,870
Guides: 115

666,893 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: September 10, 2011, 03:11:45 AM »

The hell are you talking about; Qieth is quite a nice chap.

Seriously. Qieth's post was clearly a joke.

"Button, button, who's got the button?"
A better question is why were they allowed to remove the damn button in the first place? That button is an integral part of our security systems.
Full Player

Videos: 1,080
Guides: 67

137,238 gold
Give Gold
I'm best at space. Spaaaceee!

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: September 10, 2011, 07:19:05 AM »

*popcorn*

Average Player

Videos: 420
Guides: 18

12,678 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: September 10, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »

The hell are you talking about; Qieth is quite a nice chap.

I second this. Qieth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Noob

Videos: 9
Guides: 1

15,102 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: September 24, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »

I am going to deffinently try for requirements 50+ videos with watermarks, well it looks like if I ever do get the requirements it will be a few months.
Master Noob

Videos: 1,936
Guides: 62

9,958 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: September 25, 2011, 03:22:22 AM »

Good luck to you all, and be creative! Don't always do games that this site already has.
Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,317 gold
Give Gold
Gameanyone?

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: September 25, 2011, 03:46:05 AM »

Congrats Qieth, hopefully I can get some videos up at some point so I can get closer to becoming a director.  Smiley

youtube.com/bigmaclovin21
twitter.com/bigmaclovin21
Director
Full Player

Videos: 1,390
Guides: 238

107,062 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 07, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »

I one day hope to become a director. While I have the 50 videos audio watermarked, I will probably wait until I hit a few more thousand views. I know views are not everything, but I would rather wait for a larger fanbase. Hopefully I'll see the directorship later down the road.
Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

1,930 gold
Give Gold
If you don't know don't guess

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 12, 2011, 12:15:58 AM »

no doubt i'll be diractor.
Lord of the Underworld
Master Noob

Videos: 627
Guides: 34

56,673 gold
Give Gold
Playing games for fun ^^

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 03, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »

I just don't get it anymore ...First time i applied i got rejected because the xbox quality needed improvement and some audio issues ...Fix it and youl be perfect .Done and done ...Got more walkthroughs up ,more commentary and more views on my channel as well ...I applied second time and it's unbelieveble ...Sorry i just don't get it how the directors acctually work ? Do they have multiple personalities ? How is it possible the second time i apply after i fixed everything they give me lower grades and more problems ? :|  I don't do unique games ...I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DO BATTLEFIELD 3 ....29 thousand views i think pretty much sum's it up and it keeps growing , He will not brinj traffic to the site ..again 29 K on the battlefield and since i putted B3 i got 24 K views more on my profile ..

First time they said Pc Quality perfect , don't change anything about it .Now they tell me it's blurry . The watermarks ,same thing first time Perfect now they're lazy suddenly ...I don't get it ...What is wrong with most of the directors ...I know that for this i will probably get a lot of hate and lose all my chance's for director in future but i need some answer how can i go from Good quality /watermarks and have so much traffic on my walkthrough and profile to bad quality /shit watermarks ?
And one more thing . I don't do unique games .Again first one with battlefield 3 , posted Saboteur wich ain't on Gameanyone , now with Dead Rising 2 off the record .And it's hard to find games that nobody did ...Look at skyrim .someone allready doing a LP of it on Xbox360 ..You know how ? Pirated .Xbox version leaked for 2 days on the internet and working .How am i supposed to compete with someone that pirates game before they're out ?
Why should anyone watche's my videos ? For the same reason it watches anybody ,because people are attracted to my jokes ,style of play and the fact that i upload as much as i can .

All i want is some one to explain to me this , have a normal conversation like to adults ,and maybe make me at least a apprentice .I've worked my but and got more views on my channel than some of the Director's , not gonna give names ,but it's unfair when i work my but so hard to get rejected with lower scores that are out of they're stomach and give it to a guy who mostly plays NES and god knows what . I'm happy for him but it's not normal . I'll wait for a response if the directors even bother to answer me or a PM.

I will teach you how to game or i will kill you with my shoe
I will teach you how to be scared of nothing ^_^ Except the Amnesia Monster .That Thing is f*cking creepy .
Morocco  Lumi
Average Player

Videos: 290
Guides: 15

17,616 gold
Give Gold
I eat babies :P

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2011, 07:34:31 PM »

I just don't get it anymore ...First time i applied i got rejected because the xbox quality needed improvement and some audio issues ...Fix it and youl be perfect .Done and done ...Got more walkthroughs up ,more commentary and more views on my channel as well ...I applied second time and it's unbelieveble ...Sorry i just don't get it how the directors acctually work ? Do they have multiple personalities ? How is it possible the second time i apply after i fixed everything they give me lower grades and more problems ? :|  I don't do unique games ...I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DO BATTLEFIELD 3 ....29 thousand views i think pretty much sum's it up and it keeps growing , He will not brinj traffic to the site ..again 29 K on the battlefield and since i putted B3 i got 24 K views more on my profile ..

First time they said Pc Quality perfect , don't change anything about it .Now they tell me it's blurry . The watermarks ,same thing first time Perfect now they're lazy suddenly ...I don't get it ...What is wrong with most of the directors ...I know that for this i will probably get a lot of hate and lose all my chance's for director in future but i need some answer how can i go from Good quality /watermarks and have so much traffic on my walkthrough and profile to bad quality /shit watermarks ?
And one more thing . I don't do unique games .Again first one with battlefield 3 , posted Saboteur wich ain't on Gameanyone , now with Dead Rising 2 off the record .And it's hard to find games that nobody did ...Look at skyrim .someone allready doing a LP of it on Xbox360 ..You know how ? Pirated .Xbox version leaked for 2 days on the internet and working .How am i supposed to compete with someone that pirates game before they're out ?
Why should anyone watche's my videos ? For the same reason it watches anybody ,because people are attracted to my jokes ,style of play and the fact that i upload as much as i can .

All i want is some one to explain to me this , have a normal conversation like to adults ,and maybe make me at least a apprentice .I've worked my but and got more views on my channel than some of the Director's , not gonna give names ,but it's unfair when i work my but so hard to get rejected with lower scores that are out of they're stomach and give it to a guy who mostly plays NES and god knows what . I'm happy for him but it's not normal . I'll wait for a response if the directors even bother to answer me or a PM.

All i see is the more views your content has with a decent quality, the more chances you get.

GA won't give chance to talented poeple at their start of LPing, you better work on more for more subs : Directorship means bringing more traffic to the website and having the best quality & commentary to contribute with, also some unique games would be even more better.

Good luck mate.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel ! http://www.youtube.com/user/Arclight44

Follow me on Twitter ! http://twitter.com/overlordlumi

Current LPs : Legend of Mana (PSX)

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: