Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 296195 times)
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 31, 2010, 01:26:35 AM »

You'll get it when you get it. Average is about a week.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Full Noob

Videos: 875
Guides: 11

41,038 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 13, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »

I tried to apply to be a director today, but I'm getting an error msg saying "Session Error. Please create a new session and try again" when I press the submit button. Is this just a temporary issue or are you guys not taking applications anymore?

Global Moderator
Average Player

Videos: 1,566
Guides: 56

139,234 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 13, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »

It's been posted a few times.
Log out and log back in.
Average Player

Videos: 938
Guides: 87

91,634 gold
Give Gold
PROFESSAH, I'VE SOLVED IT!

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 13, 2010, 10:50:29 AM »

I said if I apply for being a director on GameAnyone, do I get the application results in eight days or something like that?
It took my application about 10 days, but it was worth the wait.

Full Player

Videos: 1,537
Guides: 56

111,431 gold
Give Gold
Vampire Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2010, 02:25:21 AM »

hi everyone..im new here..=>
http://forum.gameanyone.com/index.php?board=22.0 Intro board is there.

The Caped Crusader
Full Player

Videos: 90
Guides: 6

18,150 gold
Give Gold
Let's Go Space Truckin'

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2010, 03:08:20 AM »

Heh, it's a spambot. Look at the signature.

The secret to good quality videos:
I could use the S-Video splitter to my Dazzle for me to have better HD quality.
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,402
Guides: 57

-544 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 21, 2010, 04:52:07 AM »

I've been considering applying, but I'm not sure if I have good enough commentary quality.  Or popularity for that matter.

Expert

Videos: 878
Guides: 25

16,374 gold
Give Gold
Total War Strategy

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:08 AM »

I've been considering applying, but I'm not sure if I have good enough commentary quality.  Or popularity for that matter.

You never know until you try mate.  Have confidence.  Don't go applying with doubt!!

"Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen"
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 21, 2010, 06:02:37 AM »

Confidence is not only important when you apply, it's also important when you record. it comes across in your performance in the game, as well as how you conduct yourself.

From some of your vids, you seem nervous and hesitant to speak. You need to entice the viewer into watching your videos.

Your game choice is also not very unique. We want directors who give the site what it doesn't already have. We realize you have to do what's comfortable to you, but we also want variety. Look for requests and games we haven't already got recordings of.

Also, you might want to look at your audio and video recording settings. You are getting some static in your videos when you speak. Usually, this is caused by mic sensitivity being too high. Usually happens when there is a spike in the audio levels.

Hopefully you get the confidence you need, but take my tips to the table and see how you can help yourself get better if you are doubting your performance.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,402
Guides: 57

-544 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 21, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »

Confidence is not only important when you apply, it's also important when you record. it comes across in your performance in the game, as well as how you conduct yourself.

From some of your vids, you seem nervous and hesitant to speak. You need to entice the viewer into watching your videos.

Your game choice is also not very unique. We want directors who give the site what it doesn't already have. We realize you have to do what's comfortable to you, but we also want variety. Look for requests and games we haven't already got recordings of.

Also, you might want to look at your audio and video recording settings. You are getting some static in your videos when you speak. Usually, this is caused by mic sensitivity being too high. Usually happens when there is a spike in the audio levels.

Hopefully you get the confidence you need, but take my tips to the table and see how you can help yourself get better if you are doubting your performance.
Thanks for the tips.  And I was really shy at first about my commentary, but I've actually gotten used to it so it's not a problem.  My biggest problem is thinking of something to say so I'm not silent for most of the video.

As for variety, the only really unique games I could do are racing games since I'm a big fan of that genre.

I forgot I raised my mic sensitivity, but I only get static when I record the audio via Camstudio.  If I use the default Sound Recorder I don't have that problem.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: