Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 297550 times)
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 27, 2010, 02:43:00 AM »

All my future video's will be audiomarked. Just waiting until I hit the 50 minimum before I try out for director.

k... Did you even read what I said?

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Noob

Videos: 106
Guides: 2

15,401 gold
Give Gold
Hello there!

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 27, 2010, 07:57:38 PM »

Yes, I did. I've also read the director page. I know what it takes to become a director, and what to do to stay a director. My original post was just expressing how it'll take a while due to the 50 video minimum before I try out. Believe me, I won't try out for the director position until the right time comes. I apologize for the wording in my post to make them unclear in its meaning.
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2010, 08:09:34 PM »

Yes, I did. I've also read the director page. I know what it takes to become a director, and what to do to stay a director. My original post was just expressing how it'll take a while due to the 50 video minimum before I try out. Believe me, I won't try out for the director position until the right time comes. I apologize for the wording in my post to make them unclear in its meaning.

K... so it will take a while to get the 50 minimum to try out, yet you're going to wait for the right time? Yeah... makes no sense at all.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Stealthy Master Thief
Master Expert

Videos: 1,921
Guides: 40

100,947 gold
Give Gold
Frosty cheese with a slice of backstab

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 27, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »

What Skorch is saying is the bare minimum will never cut it. If we see someone who only has 52 videos, they won't become a director. It doesn't show us that you're dedicated to it. We're looking for people who are really good at making videos, really love it, and look like they'll continue for a long time into the future. Meeting the bare minimums makes you look like a very average application at best. We want someone who stands out from the crowd, someone we can call special who can join the ranks of the directors to be someone that we proudly want to have represent GameAnyone.com.

Icy wishes,
FrozenFoxy

Aim for the moon, hope for nothing, and be surprised with what you get.

Simon: At 7AM tomorrow morning with 5 billion dollars worth of off the shelf technology, I'm gonna answer the greatest question of all time.
Ned: Why do men have nipples?
Simon: ...You're a philistine.
~The Big Bang (2011)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you're looking for? Now what was I looking for... why are you asking you?! You don't f*ckin' know!" - Lee Evans

"Playing GTA to obey traffic laws is like playing Dead Rising to go shopping." - Alex from YT

Currently working on:

Something! I'll surprise ya.
Noob

Videos: 106
Guides: 2

15,401 gold
Give Gold
Hello there!

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 27, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »

Thanks for putting it more thoroughly Foxy. I never intended to apply for the position with the bare minimum, which explains the "until I feel I'm ready" part. I know gameanyone is looking for people who stand out, and I am merely expressing my desire to do so.
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 30, 2010, 12:23:49 AM »

I didn't think I needed to elaborate on such a simple statement, but oh well. Thanks foxy

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Stealthy Master Thief
Master Expert

Videos: 1,921
Guides: 40

100,947 gold
Give Gold
Frosty cheese with a slice of backstab

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 30, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »

I didn't think I needed to elaborate on such a simple statement, but oh well. Thanks foxy

Sometimes simple things apparently need to be simplified and defined further depending on who is asking the question... maybe that's just my thought process, though. Ah well.

Icy wishes,
FrozenFoxy

Aim for the moon, hope for nothing, and be surprised with what you get.

Simon: At 7AM tomorrow morning with 5 billion dollars worth of off the shelf technology, I'm gonna answer the greatest question of all time.
Ned: Why do men have nipples?
Simon: ...You're a philistine.
~The Big Bang (2011)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you're looking for? Now what was I looking for... why are you asking you?! You don't f*ckin' know!" - Lee Evans

"Playing GTA to obey traffic laws is like playing Dead Rising to go shopping." - Alex from YT

Currently working on:

Something! I'll surprise ya.
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 30, 2010, 11:20:11 PM »

If I applied for directorship application on GA, are you sure the result of this application come up in about 8 days something like that?

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 31, 2010, 01:06:58 AM »

If I applied for directorship application on GA, are you sure the result of this application come up in about 8 days something like that?

what??

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 31, 2010, 01:22:55 AM »

what??

I said if I apply for being a director on GameAnyone, do I get the application results in eight days or something like that?

Advanced Gamer of Darius320

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: