Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 294617 times)
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 23, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »

Sorry for me to say this, but can anyone tell what is Forum Contribution? Second question: What is Statement Quality? I really want to know what this means.

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 23, 2010, 07:18:15 PM »

Sorry for me to say this, but can anyone tell what is Forum Contribution? Second question: What is Statement Quality? I really want to know what this means.

Forum Contribution: Contributing to the forum. Don't say nothing. Don't make stupid posts.

Statement Quality: The stuff you write telling us why we should accept you. Don't make it suck. This is your opportunity to make yourself look good. Your last statement was NOT what we want to see.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 23, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »

Forum Contribution: Contributing to the forum. Don't say nothing. Don't make stupid posts.

Statement Quality: The stuff you write telling us why we should accept you. Don't make it suck. This is your opportunity to make yourself look good. Your last statement was NOT what we want to see.

In order for to have a good statement quality, I have to write a real good reason or should I make my statement in a paragraph or something
and the good forum contribution is to make good posts too and not say nothing on any forums. Right?

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
Expert

15,503 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 23, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »

In order for to have a good statement quality, I have to write a real good reason or should I make my statement in a paragraph or something
and the good forum contribution is to make good posts too and not say nothing on any forums. Right?

It's basically like applying for a job.

The world doesn't turn on logic.

In Soviet Russia, the internet searches you!
Full Player

Videos: 1,330
Guides: 48

15,292 gold
Give Gold
Nintendo walkthrough? You got it!

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 23, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

Well, I'll guess I can try to answer this. After all, I have applied several times.

When you apply for director, there will be a little box that you'll have to type in. If gives you a set amount of letters that you are allowed to type. You need to type anything you want, as long as its about why Gameanyone should accept you as a director. Once you're done typing, you'll click a little button, the application will be sent and the amount of credits needed will be subtracted from your current amount.

Current walkthroughs:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - 12% done
Pokemon White - 50% done
Pokemon Colosseum - 30% done
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: March 24, 2010, 12:58:16 AM »

It's not rocket science... you get so many characters to convince us why we should accept you. Our advice is to use them all. Don't just say things like "I have the good quality"

Oh... and USE SPELL CHECK!!

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Full Player

Videos: 662
Guides: 32

37,226 gold
Give Gold
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2010, 02:21:30 PM »

im intrested in becoming a director however I have the ability to upload hour long videos. could it be a set amount of time other than videos because if I can upload like 30 minutes at a time then it makes the whole rendering time a whole lot faster

Last time i had sex was in 2003 and i'm ashamed to admit that it wasn't free
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2010, 04:10:58 PM »

im intrested in becoming a director however I have the ability to upload hour long videos. could it be a set amount of time other than videos because if I can upload like 30 minutes at a time then it makes the whole rendering time a whole lot faster

No. Hour-long or not, you still need to meet the 50 video requirement.
Even if you can upload longer videos, this isn't fair to those who can't, who end up splitting up those 30-60 minute segments into individual watermarked videos.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Master Noob

Videos: 3,557
Guides: 74

15,254 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2010, 08:40:26 PM »

No. Hour-long or not, you still need to meet the 50 video requirement.
Even if you can upload longer videos, this isn't fair to those who can't, who end up splitting up those 30-60 minute segments into individual watermarked videos.
Don't act as if splitting it up takes up that much more time.
I think he actually has a fair point, to those who can post longer videos 50 videos can be a whole lot more than others.

On the other hand of course there's the fact that a lp'er would probably have a fair number of videos out already.

Written & video tutorials on how to make let's plays can be found at: www.letsplays.info
Youtube || Blip.tv || Blog
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2010, 08:53:49 PM »

Don't act as if splitting it up takes up that much more time.
I think he actually has a fair point, to those who can post longer videos 50 videos can be a whole lot more than others.

On the other hand of course there's the fact that a lp'er would probably have a fair number of videos out already.

Here we go again...

I didn't act as if it takes more time. He said it takes him LESS time to keep them together, implying splitting them up takes too long. Now, since you quoted me and I never said anything pertaining to this, I don't know who you're talking to.

How is it fair that because he's allowed to make longer videos that he not meet the requirements like everyone else?
Make the videos the same length as everyone else to meet the criteria, then make them longer. It doesn't matter one iota how you do it, just that you do.

Nobody gets special treatment and nobody has it worse off.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: