Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Resident Evil 4
"What Are They Worth?"

Acquire all of the bottle caps...

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 249105 times)
Average Player

Videos: 1,093
Guides: 39

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: March 18, 2010, 11:25:43 PM »

Okay, so I applied for the second time, but I got denied. I'll go right ahead and add 30 to 40 more walkthroughs this time, but when my video quality is great enough, then I'll try have another to reapply.

Advanced Gamer of Darius320
#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2010, 12:17:01 PM »

Okay, so I applied for the second time, but I got denied. I'll go right ahead and add 30 to 40 more walkthroughs this time, but when my video quality is great enough, then I'll try have another to reapply.

Why is it so hard for you to increase your video quality? Okay.. console games.. my bad if you record them straight from the console itself. But tomb raider for example, pc version, the quality should be perfect.

Average Player

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »

Why is it so hard for you to increase your video quality? Okay.. console games.. my bad if you record them straight from the console itself. But tomb raider for example, pc version, the quality should be perfect.

No, I didn't say it was hard for me increase video quality. I was just telling that I really forgot to check the capture settings. That's why I got denied of being a directorship. Now I know how to get perfect quality and that shouldn't be no problem doing so.  Roll Eyes

#1 source for games from the 90s
Expert

Videos: 981
Guides: 31

64,872 gold
Give Gold
If you can play it, then you can beat it!

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »

No, I didn't say it was hard for me increase video quality. I was just telling that I really forgot to check the capture settings. That's why I got denied of being a directorship. Now I know how to get perfect quality and that shouldn't be no problem doing so.  Roll Eyes

We will see Wink

Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 19, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »

You said that last time.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Average Player

98,387 gold
Give Gold
Advanced Gamer

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 19, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »

You said that last time.

I did? Thanks for letting me remember.

Master Noob

13,974 gold
Give Gold
The monkey comes for you!

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 19, 2010, 10:54:07 PM »

I am currently looking into anything that may be improved in my LPs.
I'm recording and rendering in True-HD (tribute to Skorch82s video tutorial), fixed my commentary(low mic sound).
If times permit, then I'm able to churn out 15 vids a day(not kidding on that one), all watermarked and full HD.
Current project is Dragon Age: Origins, with all DLC's and current expansion Awakening, since the site is lacking one of those, due to Skorchs unfortunate trouble with that perticular LP.

I've also got in my possession, a couple of Original games not on this site. (Loki: Heroes of Mythology, Black And White 1and 2 (Haven't played nr1 it on win7 yet)) too name a few.
I have been slow this week on updating, but my attention was elsewhere. But soon i will be back up to speed.
If i die in a game, i will mostly leave 1 death in it. More than that gets cut out ofc. 
I also record in batches, 2-3h at times, a large Hard Drive and an ability to let the comp run at night gives me the ability of a large production:D

My preference is PC only, that includes emulators.
Forum contribution is normal. I post in threads that catch my eye, and i never troll (unless it's a thread made for it Cheesy).
Being a former forum Mod has given me a bad habit of not posting in every thread. So i am mostly just creeping around, only adding stuff that may be of use (unless it's a forum game Tongue).
I do keep up with the forum with all my might.

So if anyone could give me their honest opinion on anything that may be improved, then i am all ears.
I am not that keen on applying to Directorship with a halfassed application, and bad material to back me up.
That is why i have assaulted your eyes with this post.
Aww yeah.

Providing the best quality that i can.
Praise be Swedish Interwebz
Use Your F*cking Brain!
Ultimate Gaming Machine

15,295 gold
Give Gold
I play it for fun and entertainment!

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 19, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »

You'll have to apply to find out our honest opinion. This topic isn't really the place for that type of feedback.

Join the GameAnyone Team

How To Add Your Videos

Official Forum Rules

Quote from: Darius320
My dream job that I've been dreamed of the most is become an comedian actress and advanced gamer.
Master Noob

13,974 gold
Give Gold
The monkey comes for you!

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 20, 2010, 11:10:23 PM »

Ok, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

But i may aswell say, that when im done with DA:O, I'm gonna go over all my stuff again and again, until i feel it good enough to apply:D

Providing the best quality that i can.
Praise be Swedish Interwebz
Expert Noob

Videos: 28
Guides: 4

12,149 gold
Give Gold
GameAnyone's Personal Lawyer

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 23, 2010, 11:06:13 AM »

Ok, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

But i may aswell say, that when im done with DA:O, I'm gonna go over all my stuff again and again, until i feel it good enough to apply:D

From looking through your videos you'll become a Director soon enough.

"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it."
 - Malcolm X

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 91
 Print 

Jump to: