Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91
 Print 

Author Topic: Game Anyone Directors  (Read 254619 times)
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,672,467 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 10, 2014, 12:06:48 AM »

You remember this was my idea, right? lol

some of the gamespy people still play stronghold on gameranger from time to time. bubba is on daily

I'll have to check that out. Crusader 2 is coming out soon.

Aspie Retrogamer
Average Player

Videos: 2,816
Guides: 805

351,846 gold
Give Gold
HomuMado forever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 16, 2014, 01:05:28 PM »

Well, standamadukas has the most playthroughs for a non-Director, and I am close behind...

If it moves, kill it!

With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl, and if you are not a magical girl, you can't control the past. He who can't control the past cannot command the future, and he who is unable to command the future cannot conquer the past.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good ol' days. What were you in your former life?

Average Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,067 gold
Give Gold
Da Bears

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:47 PM »

I'll have to check that out. Crusader 2 is coming out soon.

If you get gameranger add me, the nickname is thresh25.  Bubba literally plays daily. I haven't for a few months but usually have it open on my desktop.

If you remember corb, he has it as well and will play with me from time to time.  Every now and then there's some TSA guys, KOH guys, Gx, but mainly a lot of ODK.

idk if ill get crusader 2, i've moved on to some better games lol... total war series mostly. 

Da Bears (Private message me for help on anything game or forum related)
Noob

Videos: 1
Guides: 0

15,050 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 04, 2014, 09:33:14 PM »

I shall keep this in mind as time goes on with me here at Game ANyone it sounds like a good idea and Id love the chance to become one Cheesy
Newfoundland
Semi-Noob

Videos: 56
Guides: 16

31,284 gold
Give Gold
aka Anoobis

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »

I'm thinking Bud8Amp88 should be the next director. There's not a lot of directors that usually focus on Mario games, might it be console or ROM hacks, but besides that, he's a Level 4 Contributor, and has 5 years experience. He could be one of those, and excel in it, plus he wouldn't mind the extra perks that come with it.

I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 2,905
Guides: 121

45,642 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2014, 06:52:01 PM »

I'm thinking Bud8Amp88 should be the next director. There's not a lot of directors that usually focus on Mario games, might it be console or ROM hacks, but besides that, he's a Level 4 Contributor, and has 5 years experience. He could be one of those, and excel in it, plus he wouldn't mind the extra perks that come with it.
He himself has to apply for the directorship. There are requirements to meet, and if he meets them all he can apply for Directorship.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Director
Full Noob

Videos: 1,384
Guides: 119

8,962 gold
Give Gold
You know, that guy who plays stuff...

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 12, 2014, 12:34:13 AM »

Andrew, your sentiments are appreciated, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to do stuff on my behalf.

Frankly, while being a Director would be an honor, I don't know if I'll apply or not. Those guys are some of the best LPers/walkthroughers out there, and I just don't know if I'm anywhere near their level (maybe that's just me being pessimistic though).

I guess we'll see what I do in about another 600 verified views...

Director since January 8th, 2015

Current Projects:
Pac-Man World (PS1 - SMW Rom Hack)(GA Exclusive)
Yoshi's Strange Quest (SNES - SMW Rom Hack)(Twitch/YouTube - Mon)
Torrent Tuesday (Various SMW Hacks)(Twitch/YouTube - Tues)
Brutal Mario(Twitch/YouTube - Fri)
Donkey Kong Land 2 (SNES)(Twitch/YouTube - Sat)
Kamek's Revenge (SMW2:YI Rom Hack)(Twitch/YouTube - Sun)
Average Player

Videos: 765
Guides: 39

93,452 gold
Give Gold
The man who does walkthroughts no one else will do

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 12, 2014, 05:06:38 AM »

Frankly, while being a Director would be an honor, I don't know if I'll apply or not. Those guys are some of the best LPers/walkthroughers out there, and I just don't know if I'm anywhere near their level 

I feel that the same way too sometime and maybe  I will apply myself one day,

It good to do let plays

-Mactin

Master Noob

Videos: 5
Guides: 1

306,056 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 12, 2014, 09:21:32 AM »

Those guys are some of the best LPers/walkthroughers out there, and I just don't know if I'm anywhere near their level (maybe that's just me being pessimistic though).

You don't need to worry about that.

"Now all my tales are based on the fundamental premise that common human laws and interests and emotions have no validity or significance in the vast cosmos-at-large."
- H. P. Lovecraft
Lost £24k Gambling WTF
Noob

Videos: 980
Guides: 44

48,507 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 19, 2014, 02:21:10 AM »

This Looks Kewl Smiley

House Always Wins

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91