Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Can't add videos on Youtube to Gameanyone?  (Read 1386 times)
Noob

Videos: 225
Guides: 33

702,143 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:55:19 AM »

I can't add the playlist in even though everything should be working just fine. It keeps popping up the error message: "Please enter a proper playlist." I copy and paste the link from YT to here, even change the format of the link according to the site's suggestions but it's not working at all. Please help.
Noob
Videos: 190
Guides: 79

12,290 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 09:29:18 AM »

I can't add the playlist in even though everything should be working just fine. It keeps popping up the error message: "Please enter a proper playlist." I copy and paste the link from YT to here, even change the format of the link according to the site's suggestions but it's not working at all. Please help.

I have been having the exact same problem. I don't know if it's a site issue or a youtube problem as when i try to watch a youtube video on youtube i get an error message about playback error but after a few seconds the video plays.

I think a lot of gameanyone members must be experiencing the same problem as there hasn't been a new walkthrough added for 9 days.

just hoping it will be fixed soon.
Noob

Videos: 346
Guides: 120

94,845 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 04:03:20 PM »

I'm having the same problem. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

5,506 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 06:25:39 AM »

I'm having the same issue. Is there a solution that anyone has found?
Noob

Videos: 346
Guides: 120

94,845 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 01:21:20 AM »

@LordFrieza I imagine that those who own and/or work on the site have abanded it. Sad.
Thee Cpt. AwesomeSauce
Average Player

Videos: 384
Guides: 131

23,755 gold
Give Gold
The Dude Who Plays Games

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »

Here's a few things for those wanting to know.

1.) YouTube has recently been cracking down on secondary hosting sites like this, something to do with there new algorithms or what not. Such as randmly setting sites like this, or PlayBackLoop.com's YouTube API quota to 0, meaning there is no way for this site to connect to YouTube servers and at as a hosting site without going over it daily allotted quota.

2.) There have some YouTube users who have given GameAnyone DMCA claims. This is most likely due to people uploading playlists for channels that aren't their's. While this practice did give this place more videos and views. It should have never been implemented in the first place. We should have been encouraging people to join the site. Not taking their content, and plasturing it all over the place, as if was something owed to us.

More than likely this place it tied up in so much litagation that the owner is waiting for the webmasters to run out.

Or it's another server issue.

Kitty You're Not Helping!!!!!

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: