Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Playlist refuses to update when I tell it to; now Add Videos thinks the playlist  (Read 633 times)
Noob

Videos: 1,822
Guides: 223

240,823 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2020, 09:59:35 PM »

is blank when it isn't.

I had to remove my Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II videos here here because the site wouldn't add the last video HOURS after I uploaded it and put in on the playlist.

When I try to re-send the playlist in "Add Videos," I get the red question mark instead of the checkmark, and I also get "Error: No videos found on playlist" even through THERE ARE CLEARLY 16 VIDEOS IN THE PLAYLIST.

Now I'm getting really ticked off. This is the second playlist I've had to resend just to get working properly, and now I can't even send the playlist at all.

EDIT: NOW IT'S NOT EVEN READING ANY PLAYLIST I PUT IN THE PLAYLIST URL BOX AT ALL EVEN IF I PUT A SUPER OLD PLAYLIST IN THERE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:27:16 PM by PrinceWatercress » Logged
Noob

Videos: 2,111
Guides: 60

45,801 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 01:45:20 AM »

I'm having a similar issue. "YT Update" isn't working for any game.
Noob

240,823 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 01:41:09 PM »

I'm having a similar issue. "YT Update" isn't working for any game.

Given that there hasn't been a new walkthrough for the past two days, I'm assuming this is a site-wide issue and not just certain people.
Noob

Videos: 2,111
Guides: 60

45,801 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 03:01:54 AM »

Makes sense. Here's hoping it's fixed soon!
Noob

Videos: 225
Guides: 33

702,141 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 03:09:07 PM »

I get the same reply, too bad the site is dying.
Noob

240,823 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 01:31:25 PM »

This has been going on for four weeks now and I'm wondering if this is going to be fixed...
Tclbmx
Noob

Videos: 494
Guides: 30

31,605 gold
Give Gold
https://www.youtube.com/c/Tclbmx7

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 12:22:23 AM »

is blank when it isn't.

I had to remove my Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II videos here here because the site wouldn't add the last video HOURS after I uploaded it and put in on the playlist.

When I try to re-send the playlist in "Add Videos," I get the red question mark instead of the checkmark, and I also get "Error: No videos found on playlist" even through THERE ARE CLEARLY 16 VIDEOS IN THE PLAYLIST.

Now I'm getting really ticked off. This is the second playlist I've had to resend just to get working properly, and now I can't even send the playlist at all.

EDIT: NOW IT'S NOT EVEN READING ANY PLAYLIST I PUT IN THE PLAYLIST URL BOX AT ALL EVEN IF I PUT A SUPER OLD PLAYLIST IN THERE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I'm having the same problem...
I went to update my playlist and it would'nt update with the new videos on the Playlist of Youtube. Decided to remove the entire playlist and Add New Walkthrough, now it says the playlist link wont have any videos..
Tested with other youtube playlists and gives me the same error. iI the website out admins or something?

Noob

240,823 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 09:13:19 PM »

I'm having the same problem...
I went to update my playlist and it would'nt update with the new videos on the Playlist of Youtube. Decided to remove the entire playlist and Add New Walkthrough, now it says the playlist link wont have any videos..
Tested with other youtube playlists and gives me the same error. iI the website out admins or something?
I'm guessing it is, given that this hasn't been fixed in two months.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: