Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Uploading Old Videos On Youtube  (Read 171 times)
Average Player

Videos: 765
Guides: 39

93,500 gold
Give Gold
The man who does walkthroughts no one else will do

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2019, 01:55:58 PM »

Hello all, one quick question, is it ok for me to upload all my let's play videos that I did and uploaded from here to youtube. I think I have them backed up and want to upload them to my youtube account but I want to know if that okay as I don't want to break any rules here.

It good to do let plays

-Mactin

I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 3,273
Guides: 138

333,681 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:42:32 AM »

Hello all, one quick question, is it ok for me to upload all my let's play videos that I did and uploaded from here to youtube. I think I have them backed up and want to upload them to my youtube account but I want to know if that okay as I don't want to break any rules here.
You can upload them to YouTube and then to here. I know I did that for all but one of my GA playthroughs.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Average Player

93,500 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 02:51:38 AM »

But what about the videos that I already uploading to GA? The ones where I first started out?

It good to do let plays

-Mactin

I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 3,273
Guides: 138

333,681 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:10:46 AM »

But what about the videos that I already uploading to GA? The ones where I first started out?
You mean the ones that aren't playable anymore? Or do you mean ones you uploaded in the past, and downloaded them when GA shut down its uploader? Cause if it's the latter then you can reupload them here.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Average Player

93,500 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 07:14:04 AM »

You mean the ones that aren't playable anymore? Or do you mean ones you uploaded in the past, and downloaded them when GA shut down its uploader? Cause if it's the latter then you can reupload them here.

I mean reupload the old videos I did here on this site to youtube. I think I have some of them backed up in a hard drive.

It good to do let plays

-Mactin

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: