Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Resident Evil 4
"What Are They Worth?"

Acquire all of the bottle caps...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Does the auto-scanning for achievements still work?  (Read 88 times)
I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 2,798
Guides: 116

39,217 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2018, 03:20:59 AM »

I primarily ask if this function still works as I've had a lot of achievements and trophies in my playthroughs and it seems to have not scanned any since I manually added the A Crack in Time ones.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,667,373 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 05:41:03 PM »

This was done on our video server, which we disabled last year. It requires the processing of the video, which is very resource-heavy. If we can somehow get a server that can do this, we can get this running again.

I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 2,798
Guides: 116

39,217 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 05:46:32 PM »

This was done on our video server, which we disabled last year. It requires the processing of the video, which is very resource-heavy. If we can somehow get a server that can do this, we can get this running again.
Makes sense. If it's too resource intensive then I'm fine with just manually adding the achievements myself so no worries. Just was curious if the process had been disabled or not.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: