Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
A Hat in Time
"Return Home"

Collect all Time Pieces!

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: [YouTube Issue] Featured video keeps changing to random videos  (Read 941 times)
Spiral Dreamer
Master Noob

Videos: 1,936
Guides: 79

271,208 gold
Give Gold
Leave it to Uzume Tennonboushi!

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2017, 11:10:33 PM »

Not sure if here is the correct place to discuss this. Mods, if it isn't, please feel free to move it to the correct location... Thanks.

So, this is something that I noticed starting late last year, and now it's really starting to bug me.

I've been noticing that my Featured Video thing on Youtube has been some odd Vlog/Music Video, which is something that I did not do.  I've changed it to one of my own videos, only to notice around a week later that it's been changed to a different video without my express consent or knowledge.

At first I thought it was a hack job, but, if is is - Why aren't they doing far worse damage to my channel? (i.e. deleting videos, uploading things that would get my channel nuked from orbit, etc.)

The only other thing I can think of is that it's a partner thing, and if it is, I'll probably be terminating my partnership with them.  Which sucks as I've never had any issues with my YT Partner up until now.

End all, be all - I'm honestly not sure.  Any help would be appreciated with this.

Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

Videos: 464
Guides: 13

253,031 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 12:32:19 PM »

Have you contacted them about it?

I am the author of Isaac the Runner.
Noob
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

5,568 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 11:20:08 PM »

You should try to contact them so you can address your problem.

A web developer at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies.
Spiral Dreamer
Master Noob

Videos: 1,936
Guides: 79

271,208 gold
Give Gold
Leave it to Uzume Tennonboushi!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »

So, Yeah, update time:  Around this time last year (which was when I first posted this thread) I was de-partnered due to a Youtube cock-up. This was eventually fixed and Partnership was reinstated and, oddly, the problem fixed itself... until a few moths later when they started appearing again. This time, after being advised on ithis by the YouTube subreddit to go ask my MCN (aka, the people who I get my partnership from) about it, and, it turns out thaty it was them doing it.  They stopped doing it after I asked them to stop. and hasn't been a problem since.

EDIT: since this seems to have resolved itself, Mods can lock this thread.

Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

Videos: 464
Guides: 13

253,031 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 07:09:09 PM »

So, Yeah, update time:  Around this time last year (which was when I first posted this thread) I was de-partnered due to a Youtube cock-up. This was eventually fixed and Partnership was reinstated and, oddly, the problem fixed itself... until a few moths later when they started appearing again. This time, after being advised on ithis by the YouTube subreddit to go ask my MCN (aka, the people who I get my partnership from) about it, and, it turns out thaty it was them doing it.  They stopped doing it after I asked them to stop. and hasn't been a problem since.

EDIT: since this seems to have resolved itself, Mods can lock this thread.

Can't you lock it yourself?

I am the author of Isaac the Runner.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: