Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Re-Introduction  (Read 645 times)
Noob

Videos: 288
Guides: 19

11,112 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:44 AM »

Hi All... it's been a while. I don't expect anyone to remember me.

I made an introduction post back in 2009 (Wow, I can't believe it's been that long). I started to post on the forums a bit around that time and then dropped off shortly after that, I still submitted some walkthroughs after that but I have been inactive on everything to do with let's plays and forums since about August 2014.

Basically a lot happened during that time and I had to focus more on my personal life and leave youtube and the internet behind for a while.

Anyway, I am here to say I am back, with a channel revamp and a regular upload schedule. I now upload 3 days a week - Monday Wednesday and Friday (Australia Eastern Time). More info on what is uploaded on those specific days can be found in my GA profile, so you can go view it there. I have already started two Let's Plays (Forge Quest and Trine).

Aside from that, I am more motivated than ever to continue making videos since I now have my partner, Rachelle on the channel who is co-commentating with me on most of my videos and helping me with the actual producton as well. I feel the commentary is much more interesting now with the two of us than it ever was when I was doing it solo.

Anyway, that's it for now, I will see you all around! Smiley

If you wish to view my channel, you can click my signature picture below.

Click below for my channel. Smiley
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,663,612 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 01:34:03 AM »

Welcome back! 

Pages: [1]
 Print