Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Resident Evil 4
"What Are They Worth?"

Acquire all of the bottle caps...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl?  (Read 5271 times)
Holla Holla Get Dollas
Noob

Videos: 30
Guides: 3

1,877 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2017, 03:36:10 AM »

AFC is pretty easy, New England has it locked down this season and can easily beat Pittsburgh, Houston, and the Chiefs. So they have nothing to worry about. (The Steelers are the best of the three. But I mean come on, do you really think Brock Osweiler and Alex Smith will do much against the defense that allows the lowest points. And is top 3 in lowest yards allowed)

The NFC is a bit different. Atlanta was the best scoring offense this year. Seattle beat Atlanta this year(via Refs), but I don't think they will beat Atlanta this time around. Green Bay is hot right now, and destroyed the Giants(thank god), Dallas has been on a roll all season. This is a tough matchup, since the last time they matched up, Dallas came out with a win. On the other hand, Rodgers has been on a warpath and just destroying defenses even when he was losing. I might give it to Green Bay to win the Divisional Round. The NFC Conference Match might end up with Green Bay vs Atlanta. Both Defenses are pretty weak, so expect a shoot out between Rodgers and Ryan. But I may give Atlanta the edge here, since they have a solid WR corp, A great QB, and a great running game. Green Bay has an excellent QB in Rodgers, good receivers, and a below average run game.

So the way I see it, it will be Atlanta vs New England in the Super Bowl.

What do you guys think?
Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

Videos: 396
Guides: 13

236,749 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 07:40:41 AM »

I alway wanted Minnesota to win.

I am the author of Isaac the Runner.
Holla Holla Get Dollas
Noob

Videos: 30
Guides: 3

1,877 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 02:04:10 PM »

I alway wanted Minnesota to win.

They looked pretty legit in the beginning. But after their first loss, they just crumbled down. leaving Detroit and Green Bay to run the North.
Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

236,749 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:34 PM »

They looked pretty legit in the beginning. But after their first loss, they just crumbled down. leaving Detroit and Green Bay to run the North.

That's my mom's favorite team. The Vikings.

Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

236,749 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 11:55:10 AM »

Ugh! The Patriots won and I don't like it at all.  Angry