Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Hidden Object Town Building  (Read 2517 times)
Abyssal Wolf Warrior
Full Noob

Videos: 1
Guides: 0

9,073 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2016, 12:11:44 AM »

so this weird thought popped into my head a few hours ago...I remember playing a hog-hidden object game-that had you build a town to get items to build other parts...can some people name a few games that are similar in style?  Embarrassed

Just a lone wolf hunting down some rebels and food what about you? Friend or foe? Hunter or hunted? Be careful for this wolf will have your flesh as a feast should you betray me...
Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

Videos: 624
Guides: 16

327,365 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 06:06:13 AM »

Is it a board game?

I am the author of Isaac the Runner.
Expert Noob

Videos: 126
Guides: 36

15,750 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:37:56 PM »

so this weird thought popped into my head a few hours ago...I remember playing a hog-hidden object game-that had you build a town to get items to build other parts...can some people name a few games that are similar in style?  Embarrassed

I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but there's a series of Flash games at http://www.eyezmaze.com/ that are smiliar in style to that.
Abyssal Wolf Warrior
Full Noob

9,073 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:59:16 AM »

I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but there's a series of Flash games at http://www.eyezmaze.com/ that are smiliar in style to that.
no not those kind of games....other hog games that are like Mirror's of Albion on facebook but have you build a town like in the Castle game, stuff similar to that...it's like Criminal Case on fb only with upgrade able parts of the building...

Just a lone wolf hunting down some rebels and food what about you? Friend or foe? Hunter or hunted? Be careful for this wolf will have your flesh as a feast should you betray me...
Expert Noob

Videos: 126
Guides: 36

15,750 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 12:39:30 AM »

no not those kind of games....other hog games that are like Mirror's of Albion on facebook but have you build a town like in the Castle game, stuff similar to that...it's like Criminal Case on fb only with upgrade able parts of the building...

I got nothin' here. Sorry I couldn't be more help  Sad
Abyssal Wolf Warrior
Full Noob

9,073 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 04:27:56 AM »

I got nothin' here. Sorry I couldn't be more help  Sad

It's alright...not a lot of people know of these games...

Abyssal Wolf Warrior
Full Noob

9,073 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 12:51:14 AM »

Okay, so maybe I wasn't clear the first time...not trying to nit pick or anything but there was a game can't remember what it was called, that had you investigate hidden object scenes for materials to upgrade buildings, that have you use the materials to upgrade them, got items like a clue locator, a bomb that reveals 5 items and so on...if anyone knows any type of games similar or like that plz tell me

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: