Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"A Traitor Redeemed"

Escaped from the Nalbina...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Regions and Release Data  (Read 4469 times)
Thee Cpt. AwesomeSauce
Average Player

Videos: 462
Guides: 160

64,860 gold
Give Gold
The Dude Who Plays Games

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2013, 01:55:06 PM »

Sort of 2 suggestions in 1 post.

1. Many games have different boxarts for different regions (i.e North America, Japan). Why not give users the opinion of choosing which boxart they want displayed on their page.

2. Also, many games the wrong release data, is their way to change them other than contact a director higher then level 3.

Side Note: If push comes to shove, I would be more than happy to keep track of this information for you. I'm always trying to keep the boxarts on the site up to date.

Kitty You're Not Helping!!!!!
Aspie Retrogamer
Average Player

Videos: 2,816
Guides: 805

351,846 gold
Give Gold
HomuMado forever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 02:12:13 PM »

Well, the North American boxart is usually the most well-known among gamers, as most of them live in the NTSC U/C region, most notably 'Murica. And no, you have to contact a Level 4 Director to have the release date changed.

If it moves, kill it!

With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl, and if you are not a magical girl, you can't control the past. He who can't control the past cannot command the future, and he who is unable to command the future cannot conquer the past.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good ol' days. What were you in your former life?

Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,672,571 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 08:16:32 PM »

I would like to do more with this, and perhaps allow more people to edit game info, kinda like how wiki's work, but this will have to wait. I have a quite a few things in the works atm.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: