Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Mirrors Edge
"Vrooom!"

Maintain sprint speed for 30...

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: Street Racing  (Read 2147 times)
Director
Full Player

Videos: 2,740
Guides: 49

781 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 02:12:20 AM »

Also, it is a law to put a warning has to be in a street racing game? I'm asking this because I have not ran into one street racing game that didn't have a legal warning. I searched for the answer online, but I couldn't find it.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean but almost every racing game has a disclaimer when you start it up that warns players to drive safely and obey traffic laws in real life.

Isaac the Runner Author
Full Player

Videos: 133
Guides: 5

66,129 gold
Give Gold
Awesome!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 02:55:37 AM »

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but almost every racing game has a disclaimer when you start it up that warns players to drive safely and obey traffic laws in real life.

I mean is it a law that it has to be in there? Like for example, did someone actually did imitate the moves because of no warning and then the company was sued for no warning?

I am the author of Isaac the Runner.
Director
Full Player

Videos: 2,740
Guides: 49

781 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 08:39:29 AM »

I mean is it a law that it has to be in there? Like for example, did someone actually did imitate the moves because of no warning and then the company was sued for no warning?
I've never heard or read anything about that happening.  Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: