Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Transferring a stand alone YouTube video (WITHOUT a playlist)  (Read 2148 times)
Mystical Being
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

234,046 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:31:18 PM »

Hi guys,

I've not posted anything new in ages, but I'm planning to get back to activity on this site. There's one problem that's refraining me from doing so, though.

You see, most of the games I play are old-school/short and can be finished in under 1 hour. Sometimes even under 30 minutes. When I upload them to my YouTube channel, they're just stand alone videos and I don't create playlists for them. Unless if I put all games from a certain series in the same playlist (for example: the NES Double Dragon trilogy).

I think making a playlist for every single game is rather redundant. There could be a way to just transfer them directly to GA. Can Maceman or someone else add a stand-alone video transference feature? It'd make things easier and I'd really appreciate it.
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,672,628 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:30:50 PM »

For now, all we support is playlists. BUT.... you can create a YouTube playlist and add it to GameAnyone, and after it gets accepted and added to GA you can delete your playlist from YouTube. You can even make your playlist unlisted, if that is an option that YouTube has.

We do have plans to change the way we transfer videos from YouTube, but until then, this is the best way.

Mystical Being
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

234,046 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:15:07 PM »

Oh. That's great. I wasn't aware you could delete playlists once the videos get approved. I guess I will make them unlisted and delete them afterwards, then.

Thank you for the answer, Maceman.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: