Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Crash Team Racing Nitro...
"Nitrostalgia"

Finish first on all tracks ...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Once Upon A Time at risk of cancellation  (Read 2569 times)
Semi-Noob
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

10,470 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2015, 05:25:16 PM »

I should let you guys know that sadly  The show just faced a series low Sad We need to keep watching and spreading the word about it, otherwise it faces the risk of being cancelled. It is so good this season and finally found its footing this and last year. There is also so much more they have not included. It'd be great if it could just get to its initially planned 7th season, then we'll see where it goes from there. 

Its not just one weekend though. The episode "The Bear and the Bow" from a month ago was their lowest rated of the whole series and throughout this season it has been going downhill leading up to that episode and apparently back down again with this episode. As I have learned many times throughout my life, we cannot ever assume anything, even if it may seem normal and not such a big deal.

Only watch Once Upon A Time when it is on on TV or no more than one week after the episode airs on your DVR. If you have to watch it online, ONLY do so on ABC or CTV's official sites, do NOT watch it anywhere else as it will not count towards ratings.
Like I said continue to spread the word about it send ideas to the writers etc.
Noob

Videos: 2,188
Guides: 38

59,571 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 02:56:27 PM »

Of the two of us, Rob has never seen the show and Andrew loves it. Rob will have to give it a try.
Semi-Noob

10,470 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 09:59:10 PM »

According to an article  there will be no Merida for at least most of the season which will please some as many did not like her. That also seems to be the reason why the storyline was dropped; because of the negative reaction towards her.

It also spills some interesting beans on Zelena coming back for a big part of the second story arc in this part of the season, plus to those annoyed with Rumbelle, it appears as though they will stay together despite all that has happened. They seem to be a couple that always essentially stays together even when it appears that they break up anyways. All of this Dark One stuff, which some found boring and frustrating appears to be gone as well.

Personally, from that trailer at the end of the episode, alone along with what was further teased in this article, I am even more excited for this second half of the Season and think that it will be better than this half. They seem to be heading in a pretty good and interesting direction with it, getting the show back on tact with what makes it good. It is going to focus on the main characters more it seems and bring the family dynamic about it back.
Semi-Noob

Videos: 174
Guides: 27

166,027 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 04:57:29 AM »

Ah man, that's sad news. I love that show.

I guess I'm part of the problem though, I never watch it when it airs. I just don't have the time, honestly.
Semi-Noob

Videos: 1,051
Guides: 117

28,288 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 01:00:24 AM »

Damn that's really bad news Sad loved Once Upon A Time

the heck is TV?
Semi-Noob

10,470 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 11:19:31 PM »

Ah man, that's sad news. I love that show.

I guess I'm part of the problem though, I never watch it when it airs. I just don't have the time, honestly.

If you are able to make the time or watch it no later than a week after it initially airs and tell others to please do the same if they are unable to watch it right when it airs it will help the series do well overall
Semi-Noob

10,470 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »

Damn that's really bad news Sad loved Once Upon A Time
What I said to the user above you, try to watch it as much as you can when right when it is on and if you cannot, watch it no more than a week after it airs, and tell as many others as you can to please do the same thing

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: