Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Mirrors Edge
"Vrooom!"

Maintain sprint speed for 30...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Removing all motion blur on Sony Vegas 9?  (Read 3915 times)
LEVEL DOWN!
Master Player

Videos: 334
Guides: 44

14,707 gold
Give Gold
"Here's a touching story. The end."

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2014, 07:10:33 AM »

I'm having this problem with motion blur while rendering the videos.

I want to remove all motion blur from my videos but I can't find any options to do that. When I try to change the motion blur type it doesn't make any difference.

All the people who use Vegas somehow seem to be able remove all the motion blur but not me?

Master Noob

Videos: 921
Guides: 88

159,741 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:21:33 AM »

You must disable the resampling. I don't remember how you can do it for all the videos (I know you can do it by selecting all videos in your video track and then right click > and then something). If it's a single clip, select it, right click, properties and select disable resampling.
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,072
Guides: 35

27,675 gold
Give Gold
Neverending Fire!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 08:10:50 AM »

id say this isn't necrocing of the thread and seeing that this was never answered let me do that for you Smiley

just saying that you have to do that for every video you add on the project so you can't do them all at once atleast far as i know.

First of all Step 1 :
After you have imported your video you want to edit on vegas rightclick on the file and go to properties

Step 2:

After you get to the Properties just remove mark from aspect ratio part (that doesn't affect the blurring tho Smiley )
& Disable Resample which affects the blurriness of video (should have all blurriness done by vegas removed now)

Starter
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

5,514 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 09:35:28 PM »

It is what impressed me so much that I read this story from the web. I'm smarter

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: