Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Your thoughts on blue exorcist?  (Read 1388 times)
Expert Noob

Videos: 1,112
Guides: 21

111,874 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »

I'm curious to know what people thoughts are on that anime show. I just watched because everybody says it was awesome (eveen my sister) but I was actually totally dissapointed.

MINOR SPOILER
After watching the kraken episode when they were chilling at the beach my sis told me it wasn't that light hearted filler style stuff but an epic battle.

The show to me just felt like it didn't live up to its potential. And the sound track was somewhat dissapointing with exception of openings and endings plus the 2 really good tracks U and Cloud and Devil third movement Exorcist

I haven't watched the movie that came out yet, how was that?

December 2014 end of year trailer
http://www.gameanyone.com/video/790216

I play games and so do you!
Master Player

Videos: 3,886
Guides: 208

98,218 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

I didn't know that they made a movie. That's awesome! Cheesy

I really liked the show when I watched it a couple of months ago, but I never went back to see if they made a season 2 or not. Because of that I have only been reading the manga for it.  It is still a fantastic show and story though!

Average Player

Videos: 765
Guides: 39

93,500 gold
Give Gold
The man who does walkthroughts no one else will do

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:11:15 PM »

I been watching the show recently and I have to say I enjoy it but to a point.

I enjoy the storyline and the characters. Rin Okumura  is the victim of  being judged  because he is the son of the devil and people judged him on that which is reasonably fair. One thing that bugs me though is that his brother Yukio is his brother but doesn't has the devil powers like how Rin does yet he not really judged by people unlike his brother. Even though he has none of the demonic powers he still is the son of devil and IMO should also be judged as well.

The minor and supporting character are pretty good each having own flaws of course.

It good to do let plays

-Mactin

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: