Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: PC Co-Op Game Crew. (LEFT 4 DEAD 2, COD: WAW, etc)  (Read 21081 times)
Super Dino Hunter
Noob

Videos: 157
Guides: 15

762 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2013, 11:56:46 PM »

Hello Game Anyone community, my name is Shawn, and Im in need of a crew that consists of cooperative and funny players that could possibly play games like Left 4 Dead 2 or COD: World at War Zombies. Of course we could play others but those are just primary examples.
Now if you have Skype, which I prefer to communicate with you guys on, add me if you want: sstiles14 Smiley
My steam is SnipingFTW.
And it would be awesome if you lived near the east coast since thats where I am at, and I can know when we can start playing and everything. But if you arent, then thats okay as well Smiley

Im looking forward to meeting anyone that wants to join me!
Aspie Retrogamer
Average Player

Videos: 2,819
Guides: 806

353,396 gold
Give Gold
HomuMado forever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 12:19:39 PM »

I'm willing to join your team; bring it on!

If it moves, kill it!

With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl, and if you are not a magical girl, you can't control the past. He who can't control the past cannot command the future, and he who is unable to command the future cannot conquer the past.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good ol' days. What were you in your former life?

Super Dino Hunter
Noob

Videos: 157
Guides: 15

762 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:38:37 PM »

Awesome dude! Im liking the enthusiasm as well. BRING IT!
PS4 & PC
Master Player

Videos: 1
Guides: 1

3,677 gold
Give Gold
boi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:57:30 PM »

So I'm guessing PC? I've got COD: WAW for that. My skype is: snaps_13

Pages: [1]
 Print