Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Edit Comments  (Read 2571 times)
Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

12,111 gold
Give Gold
Friendly

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2013, 12:22:14 AM »

I think there should be a way for me to edit/delete the comments I have posted on other videos/channels because every once in a while ill regret posting some of the comments I posted.  Tongue

Also there should be a page that says : LiveStreams So you always know when someone is live streaming, if there already is one let me know, and/or make it easy to find. If no one is live streaming then it should say "no live streams currently" if there is there should be a list  of live streams and direct links to the actual live stream itself.    Smiley
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:12:34 PM by Maceman » Logged
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,672,614 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:07:31 AM »

1. It might be viable to add an option to edit or delete your comment in the few minutes after you posted it, but not to delete older comments. This will have to wait, as we have some other projects in the works atm. It does sound like a good idea though.

2. When a stream is live a box will appear on the homepage above your subscription updates, saying "Live Now" with a link to the stream. We are also going to be testing a countdown timer for scheduled streams - this will also appear in this location.

Full Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

12,111 gold
Give Gold
Friendly

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »

1. It might be viable to add an option to edit or delete your comment in the few minutes after you posted it, but not to delete older comments. This will have to wait, as we have some other projects in the works atm. It does sound like a good idea though.

2. When a stream is live a box will appear on the homepage above your subscription updates, saying "Live Now" with a link to the stream. We are also going to be testing a countdown timer for scheduled streams - this will also appear in this location.

Oh I didn't know it would be saying "live now" XD and yeah, I have some older comments that I regret that's why I wanted that 1st option XD

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: