Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: If you could only play one game from now on, which would you choose?  (Read 4061 times)
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,157 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

Well, since mods are allowed, I would have to pick The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Even though it's over ten years old it's still pretty amazing.
Average Player

Videos: 198
Guides: 17

16,162 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 08:32:14 AM »

APB: Reloaded

....hear me out.

It's not my OMG MOST FAVORITE game but it's a game I keep coming back to and subsequently playing more than an hour a day if and when I do.

It has hackers, but with hackers comes drama and I can spend hours just /popcorning all the crying.

The missions are almost always at random in location and type, so the battlefield is always different every time I jump in.

There's definitely plenty to do. Even though enforcer's restricted in their world actions you can still go "on the beat" and read chat as you drive around looking for criminals to bust, and criminals can just ram-raid and traffic dirty money all day.

There's an almost infinite amount of weapon roles to push to level 16 (which is well over thousands of kills with those weapon types to get there), not to mention all the contacts (and they're still adding more).

Then you got Fight Club.

If it wasn't for it being ill-run by Real Time Worlds AND GamersFirst, APB has potential to become a game of the year, if not game of the century, just on re-playability.

"Spock is overpowered. Lizard is fine." - Scissors
Master Noob

91,666 gold
Give Gold
Geek Girls Do It Better

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 02:29:43 AM »

Probably Mass Effect 3. I've been on a major kick with the ME games right now, and it's a game that has good replay value because of the different choices you can make. (Though it loses something not being able to play a character through the whole series so that'd be a shame.)

Oh, hi. So. How are you holding up?

BECAUSE I'M A POTATO.

I'm a web designer, XBOX gamer, RPG admin, and all-around geek girl. Drop me a line, or watch my videos! Cheesy

Current Projects:
Assassin's Creed 3
Disney's G-Force
Noob

Videos: 92
Guides: 10

15,073 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 01:04:25 PM »

Either Dark Souls or Counter-Strike: Source. Dark Souls is just really addictive and as it's been said before in this thread, a lot of replayability. Plus, invasions! As for CSS...well, I've played Counter-Strike for as long as I remember, but Source has a lot of awesome mods and game mode servers for it.
Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

Videos: 201
Guides: 17

7,245 gold
Give Gold
Gaming With EagleĀ©

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 05:21:46 AM »

The Legend of Dragoon, without question.  Cool

The Kingslayer
Noob

Videos: 2
Guides: 1

15,030 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »

Probably World of Warcraft, I have an ungodly amount of hours logged in that game and still haven't experienced all of the content I want to.

That does, of course, depend on if the games die and nobody is left to play it with me. The one downfall of an MMORPG.
Noob

15,060 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 09:37:13 PM »

Singleplayer: Fallout 3
Mulitplayer: Battlefield 3

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: