Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Resident Evil 4
"What Are They Worth?"

Acquire all of the bottle caps...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Is the Hauppauge A Demon or A Gaming Steal?  (Read 2388 times)
AntsGames
Noob

Videos: 4
Guides: 2

15,049 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:21:04 AM »

The Hauppauge Ruined VincesGames walkthroughing career, and incase it ruins mine, I already have a backup capture card, do you have a backup capture card in case the Hauppauge glitches up?
I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 2,841
Guides: 119

43,054 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »

Always can go back to my little Dazzle HD Capture card. Sure it would drop frames from time to time and it would not look the best but it was dang reliable and got me through 6 projects and through about 29 episodes of Final Mix.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Foolishness...
Master Noob

Videos: 1
Guides: 0

37,614 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:27:10 PM »

I don't have a backup capture device at the moment, but I had my hd pvr for a couple years and nothing bad has happened yet. I just really hate the capture software that comes with it.

"The beings who possess these souls have outlived their their usefulness, or chosen the path of the wicked. Let there be no guilt - let there be no vacillation."
I'm The Wah-xas!
Expert

Videos: 2,841
Guides: 119

43,054 gold
Give Gold
Working through life one video at a time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »

I don't have a backup capture device at the moment, but I had my hd pvr for a couple years and nothing bad has happened yet. I just really hate the capture software that comes with it.
Agreed. By far the worst editor ever.
Take Sony Vegas Pro any number, scale it down for 3 year olds, and then don't make it work.

Draw me like one of your french girls...only put clothes on me, and make me a guy.
Super Dino Hunter
Noob

Videos: 157
Guides: 15

762 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 05:08:13 AM »

So far my HDPVR2 has been doing great. Sure it lacks the ability for me to do live comm, but I have other ways for that. But if it ever decides to shit the bed, I have my Dazzle DVC 100 in my closet.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: