Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Crash Team Racing Nitro...
"Dungeon Vaulter"

Use the shortcut in Cortex...

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: I Need Music!  (Read 2048 times)
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,050 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2012, 11:32:38 PM »

Ok,  so I'm not very good at making music of my own and was wondering if there was anyone out there who wouldn't mind making me some custom music, and not meaning to be selfish, i will offer to do something for you too (don't really want so just ask and I'll see what I can do to the best of my abilities) because I do realize that if you were to read this post the first couple things you guys must think would be 'boy this guy is selfish' or 'whats in it for me?' so... Yeah, It would be really appreciated (on my channel I do have some songs I use but theyre not necessarily... 'custom made' for me and there's only like... a few, and again, not trying to be selfish at ALL in the least... Just asking, not demanding lol
PS4 & PC
Master Player

Videos: 1
Guides: 1

3,677 gold
Give Gold
boi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 01:25:07 AM »

I'm sorry man, but i don't think anybody here can help you Sad
Starter
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,008 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 08:28:02 AM »

I am too dying for it.
Master Noob

Videos: 793
Guides: 15

16,656 gold
Give Gold
Manischer Unsympath

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 06:08:21 AM »

If you are searching for music that can be used as footage for videos, websites or what not, there are various copyright free CDs to buy out there. Or you use George Michaels "Last Christmas", or whatever this song is called. He once donated the rights to the public to prevent ppl to get sued while singing this song in public by themselves. If you want to buy those CDs, I would start out at places where video editing hardware is sold in stores. When customers there are editing their own holiday movies, it's likable that this store has it in stock.
Next thing coming to my mind is searching on YouTube or Soundcloud for musicians that present their tracks to the public. Get in contact with them and ask for permission to use their songs.
Edit: Oh, and those music that is played in elevators or super markets/Malls - they are usually free to use, too. Ask the Managers or the local Facility Management, were they get teir stuff from.

Der Feind kann keine Knöpfe mehr drücken - mit so einer verletzten Hand!

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: