Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
 Print 

Author Topic: Movie production debate: Which is better, Marvel or DC?  (Read 6227 times)
I told my mum I didn't want to clean my room... She told me to eat shit.
Noob

Videos: 23
Guides: 3

15,256 gold
Give Gold
Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 05:31:11 AM »

Thats all well and good. I actually think DC is pretty good. The only problem with them is that they keep making Batman and Superman movies. They need to step down a notch and let some of their other heros get a chance at the spotlight. Maybe its just me, but I think DC needs to think a little about the movies they make, because Batman and Superman aren't gonna be popular forever.

They tried Green Lantern and that failed, but doesn't really matter to me, I don't like much of DC's Super Hero's, the only person I can honestly say that I like is Batman, and I can't stand Superman, but that's just me, I think they could pull off a Flash movie if done right (and give him a new costume, the one that he has makes it hard to take him seriously) maybe they could pull off a Green Arrow movie too.
aka The Viper2311
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,330 gold
Give Gold
As if that'll happen, LOL

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 10:47:09 AM »

They tried Green Lantern and that failed, but doesn't really matter to me, I don't like much of DC's Super Hero's, the only person I can honestly say that I like is Batman, and I can't stand Superman, but that's just me, I think they could pull off a Flash movie if done right (and give him a new costume, the one that he has makes it hard to take him seriously) maybe they could pull off a Green Arrow movie too.
I agree. Thats exactly what I was thinking. However, there is one thing I have to disagree  with you on, I think the Green Lantern movie was pretty good.

Black Ops 2 MLG
I told my mum I didn't want to clean my room... She told me to eat shit.
Noob

Videos: 23
Guides: 3

15,256 gold
Give Gold
Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 05:56:30 AM »

I agree. Thats exactly what I was thinking. However, there is one thing I have to disagree  with you on, I think the Green Lantern movie was pretty good.

I never said Green Lantern was bad, I haven't even seen the movie, what I meant when I said it failed was that it got a really bad rep and it didn't do the numbers that Superman or Batman made.
aka The Viper2311
Full Player

15,330 gold
Give Gold
As if that'll happen, LOL

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 12:17:12 PM »

I never said Green Lantern was bad, I haven't even seen the movie, what I meant when I said it failed was that it got a really bad rep and it didn't do the numbers that Superman or Batman made.
Ok, my bad.

Black Ops 2 MLG
Semi-Noob

15,267 gold
Give Gold
You cannot grasp the true form of this text....

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 02:50:03 AM »

DC from my pov tends to make better tv shows while Marvel goes all out on their movies.
Noob

Videos: 359
Guides: 9

17,088 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 10:22:47 PM »

As far as movies are concerned, I would have to say Marvel wins over DC (and this is coming from a huge DC fan).  Marvel has more thought out story lines and production value with the avengers, the spiderman trilogy, and also the x-men films.  However if you were to ask about TV shows, I would have to say DC wins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
 Print 

Jump to: