Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3
 Print 

Author Topic: Transformer: Rise of Galvatron  (Read 9636 times)
aka The Viper2311
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,330 gold
Give Gold
As if that'll happen, LOL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »

Just got some new information on Transformer 4.

There were some rumblings earlier today that the Transformers franchise would return to theaters during the summer of 2014, and now producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura has all but confirmed that today to MTV in a video interview. He says that Michael Bay will return as director and the franchise will essentially reboot with a new cast and a whole new story, though some characters will naturally remain, like Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and probably more. Bonaventura was hesitant to commit to too much because he says they don't even have a story yet, however they have enough to know it's coming soon.

The producer was also sketchy on whether any of the original cast would return, saying he wasn't sure yet. We imagine it might be easier to drop an old cast member in there who could then toss it to a new cast, though with this franchise it doesn't really matter. No one was going to see Shia LaBeouf or Megan Fox on screen; they were going to watch robots beat the crap out of other robots. Michael Bay has proven he's capable of delivering just that, and so Paramount made sure to bring him back.

Unfortunately this means we don't get any other Michael Bay blockbusters in between since he'll be shooting his low-budget dark comedy Pain & Gain with Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson, though Transformers fans should be happy to have their directing savior back for at least one more installment. Check out the MTV interview below.

Black Ops 2 MLG
Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold
Der Mann von die Schatten des brechen Herz.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »

"he says they don't even have a story yet, however they have enough to know it's coming soon." -- Well ladies and gentlemen I know MY enthusiasm meter is up a few knots with this one!

"[Michael Bay]'ll be shooting his low-budget dark comedy" -- The wonders of this man, explosions AND sardonic humour? Hell yeah! Best director ever!

and the cast will be who now? "Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson" -- I smell oscar n.n.

"Transformers fans should be happy to have their directing savior back for at least one more installment" -- I for one am hoping for about 9000!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, our savior, god of explosions, satire, shiny pecs and pressed boobs shall deliver unto us two new movies, two new grand stories-- and one so epic, so ponderous in its enormity and flashiness shall be born anew and our lord Optimus Prime shall rise from the ashes of childhood memories and boyhood dreams to become the crescendo of our twenties and thirties! All hail Michael Bay!

Sincerely,

~Yoru

forlornonline2.com -- my favourite game n.n.
United States  abe
Expert

29,478 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »

"he says they don't even have a story yet, however they have enough to know it's coming soon." -- Well ladies and gentlemen I know MY enthusiasm meter is up a few knots with this one!

"[Michael Bay]'ll be shooting his low-budget dark comedy" -- The wonders of this man, explosions AND sardonic humour? Hell yeah! Best director ever!

and the cast will be who now? "Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson" -- I smell oscar n.n.

"Transformers fans should be happy to have their directing savior back for at least one more installment" -- I for one am hoping for about 9000!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, our savior, god of explosions, satire, shiny pecs and pressed boobs shall deliver unto us two new movies, two new grand stories-- and one so epic, so ponderous in its enormity and flashiness shall be born anew and our lord Optimus Prime shall rise from the ashes of childhood memories and boyhood dreams to become the crescendo of our twenties and thirties! All hail Michael Bay!
weird review,if it is one.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aka The Viper2311
Full Player

15,330 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 11:02:02 PM »

weird review,if it is one.
Yeah, that remains a mystery.

Black Ops 2 MLG
Master Noob

Videos: 371
Guides: 18

23,654 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »

What about Unicron. Also, did Starscream finally betray Megatron in the 3rd installment? If not that should be a 4th movie. Again about Unicron, I'm pretty sure he's much more powerful than Galvatron.
aka The Viper2311
Full Player

15,330 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 07:37:05 PM »

What about Unicron. Also, did Starscream finally betray Megatron in the 3rd installment? If not that should be a 4th movie. Again about Unicron, I'm pretty sure he's much more powerful than Galvatron.
As far as I know Unicron will not be in this movie. But as I said before the story isn't written yet. No, Starscream did not betray Megatron yet.

Black Ops 2 MLG
Noob

15,118 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »

Hoping to get a DVD.
PS4 & PC
Master Player

Videos: 1
Guides: 1

3,677 gold
Give Gold
boi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 10:25:51 PM »

you know i was looking up galvatron on google right after i read this post and the pictures that i saw are totally badASS!!!!!!!!!
Im Basically The Cats Meow
Director
Master Noob

Videos: 1,825
Guides: 98

37,844 gold
Give Gold
HEHEHEHEHEHE

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 04:37:04 AM »

If they do make another transformers im going to jump out of a 20 story building window

I LOVE YOU
United States  abe
Expert

29,478 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 11:54:32 PM »

If they do make another transformers im going to jump out of a 20 story building window
not me.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
 Print 

Jump to: