Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
 Print 

Author Topic: Your favorite pet?  (Read 9962 times)
Semi-Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2012, 09:15:26 PM »

Chinchillas! I got one just yesterday, in fact. She is not very tame, but it's being worked on. She can be held, but is next to impossible to catch. I don't have an actual pic of her, but she looks this one. Her name is Devil.

Noob

Videos: 22
Guides: 5

11,885 gold
Give Gold
Prepare for trouble and better make it double.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 09:53:59 PM »

My favorite pet would have to be my moms dog who is now mine since she passed away less than a month ago. He's a black and tan German Shepherd and he is the most lovable and loyal dog I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I have another GSD (German Shepherd Dog) and he's red and tan and he is a King's Shepherd which means his lineage is straight from Germany but he was born here in the US of A
Expert Noob

15,993 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 10:06:56 PM »

:mario:Lol, that's funny because when I was clicking this I was thinking about my pet Chinchilla! Her name is Azmaria and I've had her for about 6 years. She looks almost exactly like the picture you posted but her fur is a little lighter. Yeah, when I first got mine she was impossible to catch (Still is, but now I can chase her towards he cage).

Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents.
Semi-Expert

16,593 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

My favorite pet would have to be my moms dog who is now mine since she passed away less than a month ago. He's a black and tan German Shepherd and he is the most lovable and loyal dog I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I have another GSD (German Shepherd Dog) and he's red and tan and he is a King's Shepherd which means his lineage is straight from Germany but he was born here in the US of A

I envy you... badly. German Shepherds are my favorite breed of dog, and I have wanted one for quite some time. Maybe one day I will have one, but right now, I can't afford one.

Oh, sorry about your mom. My condolences.

Average Player

Videos: 1,272
Guides: 34

27,787 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 01:32:12 AM »

i think mine would be a snak. though, i have 4 dogs, 2 rabbits and 2 guinea pigs. i like snakes more becuase they'er not near as much of a pain in the ass like dogs, babbits and guinea pigs are.

not sure why i like them. but i think this is why.

i was once in zoo with my goddamn school to take a look at some animals, we also had to note everything down we heard from the teacher, i really wanted to kick their ass that day. later we took a look at some snakes and we got to hold them, only does who had the balls did it, of course. i hold 3 snakes in my hand and i think 2 of them was climbing towards my neck. i was like "oh crap, are they gonna bite me?" but no, they just wanted to be around my neck. they got around my neck and it felt like they were tring to strangle me, good thing they weren't tring. then one of them were just looking me in the eye like "hey pale, what's up" it was just staring me in the eye it didn't move. everybody was looking at me becuase they thought it was cool. then the zookeeper took them off my neck and the one from my hand. i got pretty angry beucase of it i really wanted to hold them again. but nope, time to head back to the school and kiss the best time i've ever had in long time goodbye ( i rarely have good times with anything ) i didn't really give a damn when we were back at the school, i just wanted to hold them again.

sometimes it seems you just ran out of time, wrong place at the wrong time, or the teacher just love being a bitch and they'er just wanting for you to go mad.

that's my story folks.                                                                                                   ^ burn in hell school

United States  abe
Expert

36,384 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 03:33:13 AM »

I prefer cats myself.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert Noob

15,993 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 08:59:26 AM »

I prefer cats myself.

I love cats.

Safe and sound in its shell, the precious pearl is the slave of the currents.
United States  abe
Expert

36,384 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 05:44:21 PM »

I love cats.
thanks.

Director
Full Player

Videos: 1,434
Guides: 50

16,002 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 01:27:35 AM »

I've had my fair share of animals as pets,

My favorite was my Brittany spaniel named Circe, but she passed away a couple years ago and I grew up with that dog since she was a puppy. So I was really sad when she went on.

My Grandparents had a flock of dogs which my personal favorite was their Dachshund's which they had 3 of them a Poodle and a Sheep Dog. (Yeah that's 5 Dogs in one house)

So you could say I'm a Dog person yeah but really I personally would  really like a Cat, what kind? like an Orange Tabby that I would spoil and love to death.

That's just my thought but seriously a Orange Cat/Kitten I would seriously love to have one someday when I can like show some responsibility or something.
United States  abe
Expert

36,384 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »

I've had my fair share of animals as pets,

My favorite was my Brittany spaniel named Circe, but she passed away a couple years ago and I grew up with that dog since she was a puppy. So I was really sad when she went on.

My Grandparents had a flock of dogs which my personal favorite was their Dachshund's which they had 3 of them a Poodle and a Sheep Dog. (Yeah that's 5 Dogs in one house)

So you could say I'm a Dog person yeah but really I personally would  really like a Cat, what kind? like an Orange Tabby that I would spoil and love to death.

That's just my thought but seriously a Orange Cat/Kitten I would seriously love to have one someday when I can like show some responsibility or something.
hope you do get a cat someday.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
 Print 

Jump to: