Jay Z - 0 (0%)
Eminem - 16 (55.2%)
Kanye West - 0 (0%)
Lil Wayne - 0 (0%)
other - 13 (44.8%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Rapper?  (Read 5576 times)
Level 3 Director
Full Player

Videos: 1,571
Guides: 128

317 credits
Give Credits
question everything

View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 02:24:09 PM

Ereez,Graydon Square,Wax,Eminem,Pharaohe Monch,Snoop Dogg,Traphik,Tech N9ne,Rational Warrior, Sivion,Reef the lost cauze,Roy Jones,Obie Trice, Lupe Fiasco, M.C. Breed, None like Joshua,Hopsin, Swizzz,Dizzy Wright...
Some hot kid.
Full Noob

Videos: 47
Guides: 4

175 credits
Give Credits

View Profile WWW
Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 08:19:54 AM

Eminem is pretty fantastic, but I honestly like Tech N9ne better. But Eminem would be my second favorite, though, no doubt.

Also be sure to check out Youtube.com/Dabotflarez! Cheesy
Noob
Videos: 1
Guides: 0

37 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 08:45:30 PM

Lyrically....Big Pun
Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

Videos: 100
Guides: 8

1,308 credits
Give Credits
Gaming With Eagle©

View Profile WWW
Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 05:40:25 AM

Big Pun is terrible lol.

Lil B the BasedGod is the best "rapper" because he's the rawest rapper alive. Other than that, you could put Cage, Tupac, Biggie, Busta (early days), and very few others up there on the list.

Full Noob
Videos: 0

450 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 10:48:44 PM

There is no doubt that Eminem is the best rapper

sles/pvcc_GA
Noob

110 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 01:44:48 PM

Eminem is the best rapper alive no one is even close right now
true...i love the song forgot about dre
PS4 & PC
Master Player

176 credits
Give Credits
Do a techno dance!

View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 06:51:51 PM

My top 10 favorite rappers and why:

10: Big Pun
Pun was one of the most flat-out fun rappers ever to spit a sixteen. He could go from party rap to street talk in the blink of an eye. But whatever he was talking about he always represented where he was from and what he was about.
9: Big Daddy Kane
The giant of old school hip-hop, Big Daddy Kane's smooth flow along with his humor and rhyming ability certify him as one of rap's living legends.
8: Eminem
At his peak, Eminem made some of the most original, funniest, and angriest songs in the history of art form. Vicious flows occasionally can't obscure the ferocious intellect seething just under the surface.
7: Scarface
Southern rap's scratchy voiced elder statesman, 'face can be hard as nails if he wants to but when he gets introspective, there's no one else on Earth who can express the things he can in a verse.
6: Ice Cube
The illest member of NWA, Cube was as talented with the group as he was when he went solo. He went from controversial to family friendly, but if you listen closely to his catalog, it’s clear that the business savvy always coexisted with the gangster stuff.
5: Notorious B.I.G
The black Frank White had more flows than anyone, was a storytelling genius and expressed paranoia and fear with the kind of precision that you can usually only find in great literature. A true American original.
4: Jay Z
The King of New York may have sullied his reputation with his recent output (BP3), but with a trio of classics and eleven number one (solo) albums under his belt, Jay Z still qualifies as one of the greatest MC’s of all time.
3: Rakim
He’s known as the God for a reason; no one does it like Rakim. The first of the truly great MC’s, he and Eric B made some of the most classic albums of all time together. Anything your favorite rapper does well, you can probably trace back to this guy.
2: Tupac
Thug poet. Thug Martyr. Introspective rider and sensitive gangster. Pac was built of contradictions, all of which only furthered his myth as one of the lost giants of the game. Pac may be the only rapper to be bigger than the culture itself.
1: Nas
The best pure writer the game has ever seen, Nas easily takes on the role of any and every character he attempts to inhabit. He first introduced himself on Illmatic as a poetic observer of the street but he’s evolved seamlessly from there, to Escobar the kingpin, to Nasir the Teacher, to Nasty the villain, and others, always able to sound comfortable while spitting the truth as he sees it. Intelligent but not pretentious, proud but open-minded without ever revealing a single weak spot in his flow, he made the best album and the best "make fun of" song of all time and changed the way we think about modern rap. Who said Esco lost?

Scrubby scrubby shampoo
Master Noob

21,712 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 10:28:16 PM

In my opinion, Eminem.

Noob

Videos: 42
Guides: 3

27,357 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 03:48:03 PM

This is a hard one for me. I only listen to rap so theres a few that come to mind. If we are talking the best, I would have to say, and a few people will flip out when I say this, but I am going to say for me personally, N.O.R.E.
Full Noob

Videos: 796
Guides: 30

51,247 credits
Give Credits

View Profile
Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 09:23:02 PM

Honestly after Eminem's new single 'Rap God' I'm 100% sure he's one of the best out there

Shrek is love, Shrek is life...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: