Jay Z - 0 (0%)
Eminem - 18 (56.3%)
Kanye West - 0 (0%)
Lil Wayne - 0 (0%)
other - 14 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
 Print 

Author Topic: Best Rapper?  (Read 15274 times)
Aspie Retrogamer
Average Player

Videos: 2,816
Guides: 805

351,846 gold
Give Gold
HomuMado forever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 06:12:33 AM »

My fave rappers are Flo Rida (as long as a girl is not featured in his song), Eminem (Without Me)  and Pitbull (Calle Ocho FTW)

If it moves, kill it!

With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl, and if you are not a magical girl, you can't control the past. He who can't control the past cannot command the future, and he who is unable to command the future cannot conquer the past.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good ol' days. What were you in your former life?

Full Noob

Videos: 715
Guides: 24

75,647 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 06:23:12 AM »

My fave rappers are Flo Rida (as long as a girl is not featured in his song), Eminem (Without Me)  and Pitbull (Calle Ocho FTW)
The question is... Who's faster at rapping?

Shrek is love, Shrek is life...
Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

Videos: 177
Guides: 14

3,287 gold
Give Gold
Gaming With Eagle©

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 10:19:32 AM »

I see a lot of people saying Eminem but I can't support a thief.

Full Noob

75,647 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 07:41:59 PM »

I see a lot of people saying Eminem but I can't support a thief.
Well if not Eminem, then who?

Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

3,287 gold
Give Gold
Gaming With Eagle©

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2013, 06:35:02 AM »

Well if not Eminem, then who?

Well if you like Eminem then you'd probably like the guy he stole his stuff from lol. Cage from the Weathermen is the REAL Slim Shady.
Chris Palko (born 1973), better known by his stage name Cage, is a American hip hop recording artist from Middletown, Orange County, New York. Cage is perhaps best known for his work under the labels Definitive Jux and Eastern Conference, as well as his 2002 debut studio album Movies for the Blind. Chris Palko was born in Würzburg, Germany, to American parents. His father was stationed on a West German military base as a member of the military police. Palko lived there until the age of four when his father was dishonorably discharged for selling and using heroin, and the family was sent back to the United States where they lived in Middletown, New York. His father would often force Palko to pull homemade tourniquets around his arm as he injected heroin. At the age of eight, Palko's father was arrested during a standoff with state troopers after threatening his family with a shotgun. By the time Palko was expelled from high school, his mother had remarried twice, and he was beaten by his stepfather Frank. Palko began using PCP, cocaine, LSD, cannabis and alcohol, and was sent to live with his uncle on a German military base, where he was beaten and sent home after a year.

Palko was arrested several times for drug possession and fighting in the streets. When he faced jail time for violating probation, his mother convinced the judge that he was mentally unstable, and he was sent to the Stony Lodge psychiatric hospital for a two week evaluation. He stayed in the hospital for sixteen months, where he was a part of a small group used to test fluoxetine, commonly used in Prozac. After being misdiagnosed and placed on the drug, he became suicidal and made several attempts to kill himself, including hanging himself with his shoelaces and saving his lithium dose for a month before ingesting all of them at once.

Most of the stories Eminem tell about "his" life are stolen from this man. Also Tupac and Biggie > Eminem BY MILES. And neither of them had to steal from anyone else.

Full Noob

75,647 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2013, 04:42:38 AM »

Well if you like Eminem then you'd probably like the guy he stole his stuff from lol. Cage from the Weathermen is the REAL Slim Shady.
Most of the stories Eminem tell about "his" life are stolen from this man. Also Tupac and Biggie > Eminem BY MILES. And neither of them had to steal from anyone else.
Well... People will do anything to become famous even if it means stealing another man's life problems...  Cry

Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

3,287 gold
Give Gold
Gaming With Eagle©

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2013, 06:26:17 AM »

Well... People will do anything to become famous even if it means stealing another man's life problems...  Cry

Truth.

Full Noob

75,647 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2013, 06:57:46 AM »

Truth.
Besides that he is quite fast at spitting lyrics... You gotta give him credit for that...

Keep Smilin' Bums
Master Noob

3,287 gold
Give Gold
Gaming With Eagle©

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 08:28:47 AM »

Besides that he is quite fast at spitting lyrics... You gotta give him credit for that...

Not live he isnt lol.

Full Noob

75,647 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2013, 11:14:33 PM »

Not live he isnt lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fySaWH6qIVg he wasn't terrible, but you could tell he was losing his breath

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
 Print 

Jump to: