Jay Z - 0 (0%)
Eminem - 18 (56.3%)
Kanye West - 0 (0%)
Lil Wayne - 0 (0%)
other - 14 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Author Topic: Best Rapper?  (Read 14986 times)
Semi-Expert

Videos: 27
Guides: 1

17,060 gold
Give Gold
Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO ride polar bears.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »

Childish Gambino. Look Him up Wink

But out of the list, Eminem, easily. And I'm insulted that Lil' Wayne is even an option.

TheCeeBeeKid Wink
Total Asshat
Master Noob

Videos: 198
Guides: 12

21,041 gold
Give Gold
Just call me Vzik ;)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 12:17:39 PM »

SAM B DOESNT GIVE A f*ck

"Courage is not the absence of fear; it's finding the will to face it"

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!"
Noob

Videos: 60
Guides: 4

15,315 gold
Give Gold
www.youtube.com/somavlog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 03:19:13 AM »

Gotta give this one to a personal friend, Xrin Arms. I might be biased, but this guy has traveled all around the U.S. on underfunded tours playing small shows. His music is what keeps him alive. And I find his lyrical content a step up from most rap we have to choose from today. You gotta love those creepy beats.
Perfectionist
Full Player

Videos: 14

13,332 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 05:34:35 PM »

Eminem is just amazing. lol Cheesy
PS4 & PC
Master Player

Videos: 1

3,677 gold
Give Gold
boi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 02:14:15 AM »

Eminem is the best Grin

Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,885 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 12:40:27 PM »

I would say the best rapper is Weird Al Yankovic
Tech Admin
True Gamer

Videos: 2,655
Guides: 91

1,663,612 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 03:18:15 PM »

There are so many greats... but here's my list in no particular order: 2pac, Biggie, Tech N9ne, Eminem, Red Man

Noob

15,169 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 12:07:26 PM »

I'm quite the rap fan these days, well I have been since Lose Yourself really. That's what got me into it. But some people will know that the only reason that Eminem is big is because he listened to Tupac? Was it? His Uncle Ronnie shown him it. Eminem is fantastic. He's my favourite too, but let's be honest, what he's done to rap is bring in all the other wannabes to the game. All the new white (NOT RACIST COMMENT) they frankly suck, he did bring up Yelawolf who has some serious talent, but the rest of them suck. Just wannabes! Kinda pisses me off how people aspire to be like him nowadays. But yeah, Tupac's the best, then LL Cool J possibly Eminem instead and then either after.

The thing why I've said this is that Tupac was the biggest, he didn't go all mad like most these days "bitch, whore" etc etc. He was  a nice rapper, rapping about respecting women and those which live around us. Then some donk went and shot him. Idiot! But Eminem challenged the Stereotypical view of the "Rapper", the mainstream sense of the term was built by Dre with "Afro-American", same in Detroit, he was laughed at in battles. But once he picked the flow? HOLY CRAP! He was mental. Just look at 8 Mile, (loosely based on his past). Then Dre picked him up, made a hugely successful album, became Americas most popular rapper, most selling artist between 2000 and 2010, 2 Top 10 Best selling Albums of all time (5. Encore/6. The Eminem Show), bunch of critisim to the parents of the listeners that claimed him to be a homophobic and a total twat. What? Just because he was different he was singled out, they couldn't see that at the time. He respected the community, much like Tupac, they could of gone huge together.

Eminem had a best friend, Proof, who helped Eminem through the days before he hooked up with Dre. They formed D12 back in 2001 I beleive it was and came up with 2 albums and a succession of hits. Then again, another man from the game was gone, along with the loss of his best friend and a high addiction to prescription drugs he cancelled a European tour and rumours spread that he retired. Then he came back. Different. The Slim Shady side of things was gone, "We Made You" and "3am" contained the last parts of Slim Shady, as they rubbed off. Then after Relapse we seen the "Pre-Recovery" Eminem where he starred on Drake's "Forever", Lil Waynes "Drop The World" and T.I.'s "That's All She Wrote". All three times dropping huge verses that we'd not seen from him yet. Just mental. He's now 40 and still going strong.

He may be the best rapper alive, but without Tupac, we wouldn't of got him!

Long live Eminem!
Noob

15,065 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 08:14:48 AM »

Nirvana, the Manics, Radiohead and Blur are four reasons why the 90s were good. Not a patch on the 60s and 70s though.
Noob

15,009 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 02:12:03 PM »

Rapper - only Eminem

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
 Print 

Jump to: