Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat : Legacy  (Read 1335 times)
Noob

Videos: 160
Guides: 12

15,488 gold
Give Gold
I am the admiral.. salute me you will.

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:16:40 AM »

Ok, technically not TV but close enough.

Anyone else watching the Mortal Kombat Legacy series being released on Youtube/Machinima? They started it to mark the release of the latest MK game. The series basically tells some backstory of sorts for each character each episode. I just watched the latest ones about Raiden, and the Scorpion/Sub Zero conflict.

Some of the episodes weren't so nice, and some of the casting is a bit dubious, but overall the tone and the setting are quite enticing, especially for someone who's grown up with the games.

If you haven't checked it out, I suggest you do. If you have, what are your favourite episodes so far?

Your resource for everything Mac gaming related!
Programs I use - iShowU HD, iMovie 09', gimp, VBA, no$gba(Crossover)
Master Noob

Videos: 120
Guides: 8

17,792 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 01:35:34 AM »

I watched one episode and i stop watching it after that. Its terrible to me. I cant stand the acting, dialog, and story behind it. I love Mortal kombat. Mortal Kombat: Legacy is making me wanna hate it.

Semi-Noob

Videos: 39
Guides: 6

15,255 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 06:28:11 AM »

Im watching legacy.. its alright, cause i mean its only an online web series.
Kinda a let down though half the time cause they are pretty much making the episodes shorter n shorter each time n its doing peoples head in lol
Full Player

Videos: 1,537
Guides: 56

111,431 gold
Give Gold
Vampire Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »

I have to say it's alright. I really liked the Scorpion & Sub-Zero episode that came out recently. Haven't really liked the previous 3 episodes with Raiden, Kitana, and Mileena.

Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

-86,603 gold
Give Gold
Kinda, sorta, but not really... ya know?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:09:07 PM »

I think the series is alright so far. It's cool to see familiar faces, Seven of Nine, Zelenka, Jo Lupo, Ladon Radim and of course... Ed Boon. I like how this guy is interpreting the franchise and can't wait for more.

In Progress: Shining the Holy Ark, Mass Effect

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: