Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
 Print 

Author Topic: Favorite tv serie  (Read 27823 times)
Semi-Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,323 gold
Give Gold
Hi there people

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »

Hello there wanted start a topic about favorite tv serie  let me know mine is bones

Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold
Der Mann von die Schatten des brechen Herz.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:39:53 PM »

sitcom? I suppose The Big Bang Theory season 1 and 2 (just those two) right now

Cartoon sitcom? Futurama seasons 1-5 (or 14, depending if you go by release-dates or by DVD collection)

hour-long shows? (usually dramas) well . .. they're all basically the same with different genres. . . but I guess The Vampire Diaries.

Sincerely,

~Yoru

forlornonline2.com -- my favourite game n.n.
Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:41:08 PM »

I love Arrested Development, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, and Law & Order.

Semi-Noob

15,323 gold
Give Gold
Hi there people

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »

I love Arrested Development, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, and Law & Order.
  Thanks for the info i like futurama the most from your list it was always nice to see

Master Noob

Videos: 336
Guides: 34

793 gold
Give Gold
Muahahahahahaa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »

Favourite series? What if you dont have just one favourite series? I really hate when people ask for just one or even two of you favourite somethings. Its too hard to choose sometimes. Now the quality of shows being released these days has stayed relatively high in most respects and has therefor produced many series that I watch religiously but saying I love one series more than any other would be completely disingenuous. I love all my regular shows equally. Heres a list. Several have ended but I still reqatch a few episodes from time to time.

American Dad
Archer
Bored to Death
Castle
Chuck
Eureka
Lie to Me
The Cape
The Mentalist
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Star Trek
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Voyager
The Venture Bros.
Metalocalypse
V (original and new)
The Tick (live action)
The Lone Gunmen
The X-Files
Fringe
Endgame
Numb3rs
Greys Anatomy
bobs Burgers
The Cleveland Show
Family Guy
House
No Ordinary Family
Heroes
The Big Bang Theory

This list is getting too long. Im gonna stop now.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

Semi-Noob

15,323 gold
Give Gold
Hi there people

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 12:52:08 PM »

Favourite series? What if you dont have just one favourite series? I really hate when people ask for just one or even two of you favourite somethings. Its too hard to choose sometimes. Now the quality of shows being released these days has stayed relatively high in most respects and has therefor produced many series that I watch religiously but saying I love one series more than any other would be completely disingenuous. I love all my regular shows equally. Heres a list. Several have ended but I still reqatch a few episodes from time to time.

American Dad
Archer
Bored to Death
Castle
Chuck
Eureka
Lie to Me
The Cape
The Mentalist
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Star Trek
Star Trek TNG
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Voyager
The Venture Bros.
Metalocalypse
V (original and new)
The Tick (live action)
The Lone Gunmen
The X-Files
Fringe
Endgame
Numb3rs
Greys Anatomy
bobs Burgers
The Cleveland Show
Family Guy
House
No Ordinary Family
Heroes
The Big Bang Theory

This list is getting too long. Im gonna stop now.
Yea you got a point there but mostly people do got one thing that they realy like the most i also like alot of series but my best one is bones thanks for the list

Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »

why do people like Star Trek, I feel cheated by not liking it!

Sincerely,

~Yoru

Master Noob

Videos: 336
Guides: 34

793 gold
Give Gold
Muahahahahahaa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »

Star Trek isnt for everyone. It just depends on what you find interesting in the wonderful world of Sci-Fi (not syfy you feckin fecktards at what used to be a good channel)

For example many of my friends love Battlestar Galactica the new one while i only like the original. Many of them like Babylon 5 and I hate it with a passion.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

Full Player

Videos: 2,047
Guides: 100

15,379 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »

Lost,Dexter & Six Feet Under.  My top 3 favorite shows of all time.  I also love Star Trek, Family Guy, American Dad, Arrested Development, Seinfeld and so many more.
Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 09:14:12 AM »

I think I just hate scifi anything really. . .I like old Twilight Zone material, but prefer rehashes in sitcoms and cartoons to the real thing -- and that's basically it.

SciFi stuff bores me, because I actually know a good deal about science. . . not genius or anything, just enough to know that their explanations are the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

I do like The Big Bang Theory (hardly counts but hey) because they just ignore explanations for the most part, and what little they do explain is actually real science -- however spotty some of it can be (but they are theoretical physicists after all). And I enjoyed the Star Ocean games (to this day, best theory on gravity I've ever seen was in Star Ocean 3, though they didn't come up with it, at least they took the time to look one up).

Don't get me started on light sabers. . . . Actually hell -- those stupid laser guns are SOOO much worse (here's a hint, lasers move at the freaking speed of light!)

Sincerely,

~Yoru

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
 Print 

Jump to: