Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
 Print 

Author Topic: A Movie that piss you off.  (Read 13085 times)
Average Player

Videos: 239
Guides: 6

1,016 gold
Give Gold
I see you.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2011, 06:59:58 PM »

Let Me In: The American remake of the film "Let The Right One In" that was based on the book "Let Me In." It doesn't retell the story in any meaningful way and the original Author of the story had nothing to do with it.  It was really just a pointless remake of a recent Swedish film that didn't need to be remade.  The child actors in the original film were still Teens when the movie was remade. I was actually physically angry at that movie.  I haven't done that with any movie before or since and probably never will.

"My grandfather built a rocking chair that rocked forward instead of backwards so he could fake interest in any conversation." - Steven Wright
Currently GA Exclusive In-Progress: Grand Theft Auto Vice City
United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

35,560 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 05:40:09 PM »

Let Me In: The American remake of the film "Let The Right One In" that was based on the book "Let Me In." It doesn't retell the story in any meaningful way and the original Author of the story had nothing to do with it.  It was really just a pointless remake of a recent Swedish film that didn't need to be remade.  The child actors in the original film were still Teens when the movie was remade. I was actually physically angry at that movie.  I haven't done that with any movie before or since and probably never will.
never saw that movie myself,sorry

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,126 gold
Give Gold
VIDEO GAMES!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 11:49:46 PM »

silent hill it was a piss poor movie Angry
Semi-Noob

Videos: 26
Guides: 1

16,645 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 07:31:48 AM »

silent hill it was a piss poor movie Angry
Silent Hill is decent for all the video game movies. All of video game movie is stupid as hell to me.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
 Print 

Jump to: