Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
 Print 

Author Topic: A Movie that piss you off.  (Read 13105 times)
Full Player

Videos: 2,047
Guides: 100

15,379 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »

Anything that Tyler Perry puts his name on.

Amen to that.
Master Noob

Videos: 336
Guides: 34

793 gold
Give Gold
Muahahahahahaa

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 09:40:36 PM »

Anything even remotely associated with Ashton Kutcher. That may seem petty especially since I hate many new movies but I just saw an old one of his i missed first time round. It made me cry myself to sleep weeping for the loss of our self respect as a species.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

Master Player

Videos: 442
Guides: 15

84,478 gold
Give Gold
Skype name: Leelee7201

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »

Anything even remotely associated with Ashton Kutcher. That may seem petty especially since I hate many new movies but I just saw an old one of his i missed first time round. It made me cry myself to sleep weeping for the loss of our self respect as a species.

Totally.  Do you remember that movie Killers with Ashton Kutcher?  It looked like the dumbest f*cking movie ever.

Semi-Noob

Videos: 152
Guides: 9

15,210 gold
Give Gold
Moving Beyond Just Mario!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 03:26:22 AM »

The Last Airbender...damn you M. Night!

Completed Projects:
You can view these here or on my YouTube channel:

Expanding Beyond Just Mario

Super Mario World
Brutal Mario
Luigi's Adventure
Super Pika Land
Super Mario Bros and The Kaos Islands
Super Mario World The Star Field
Minecraft's Edge
Super Mario World Stardust Dragon 2011
Super Kaizo World

Current Projects:

An SMW Central Production(Updated: 08/01/2011))
Master Noob

Videos: 120
Guides: 8

17,792 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:36 AM »

The Last Airbender...damn you M. Night!
Omg how did i forget that movie. That movie is not a movie. Thats hell!!!!

Average Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

21,129 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 06:26:46 AM »

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 This movie just pissed me off so much my cousin didn't understand why I was so mad until i said it was 2 HOURS of Literally NOTHING just 90% Hiding, 5% Making out, and 5% NOTHING BUT ARGUING OVER WHERE TO RUN NEXT. He just goes "Well they just did all the boring stuff in this part and all the action is in the next part" I go "WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SUMMARIZE THE WHOLE PART ONE THROUGH THE MAGIC OF EDITING AND MAKE A MOVIE WORTH MY MONEY!" like for real If I should have just sat there got up five minutes in Raise my Arms and Scream DONE! and just leave if I KNEW that movie was gonna be a HUGE waste of time. Which is why folks That movie pissed me off.
Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold
Der Mann von die Schatten des brechen Herz.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 08:50:30 AM »

Well it is a 2 parter. . .you didn't seriously expect anything resembling a resolution did you? I mean honestly, you can say the same thing about the first two LOTR movies, if you replace "making out" with "battle" anyway.

Sincerely,

~Yoru

forlornonline2.com -- my favourite game n.n.
Master Noob

Videos: 336
Guides: 34

793 gold
Give Gold
Muahahahahahaa

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »

I have not watched HP:DHp1 because after seeing the first couple of those movies i was disgusted at how they only loosely followed the story. Of course thats usually how it works with movies based on books. Yeah thats something I hate. Movies based on books usually suck. Very few are ever really good and the most obvious example of a good one that springs to mind is the Green Mile but even that left out a good bit of the story.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

Master Player

17,101 gold
Give Gold
Der Mann von die Schatten des brechen Herz.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 12:33:06 PM »

first LOTR movie was better than the book I felt. I like to pretend that movie was the entire series. . . and at the end he went off on his own, tossed the stupid ring, and they all lived happily ever after.

Sincerely,

~Yoru

forlornonline2.com -- my favourite game n.n.
Average Player

21,129 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »

Well it is a 2 parter. . .you didn't seriously expect anything resembling a resolution did you? I mean honestly, you can say the same thing about the first two LOTR movies, if you replace "making out" with "battle" anyway.

I just assumed the first part would be like a little more exciting. At least something interesting is going on in Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1, I didn't even want to see and it was that or wait for 2 hours doing nothing. The WHOLE damn movie was Harry and the other's Whining, At least Lord of the Rings had Battles and people dying and something interesting in every scene going on, Harry Potter was like different scenery, Tent, Harry,Hermione, and Ron sitting there whining. I know theres way worse movies just that movie irritated me since my cousin KNEW that you know its a bunch of useless crap but still insisted on seeing it, even though the second one was gonna have all the action and keep my attention. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
 Print 

Jump to: