Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: Best TV SHOWS on earth!  (Read 2955 times)
United States  Cat
Full Noob

Videos: 218
Guides: 11

29,298 gold
Give Gold
Mindless Poo Flinger

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 12:22:41 AM »

As far as shows i've enjoyed, Deathnote was up among the best i've seen. Before I watched it, I nearly REFUSED to watch anime. In fact, the only anime I'd watched before that was Yu-Yu Hakusho (which I thoroughly enjoyed Smiley )

The premise is that a genius Japanese student who's sick of the rotten people in the world finds a notebook, where he can kill anyone who's name is written in it.

As you'd expect, the police start noticing the deaths of all the criminals, and turn to L. L is a genius as well, who has been trained to be a detective since birth. The entire series is FULL of plot twists, cliffhangers, and a very well written storyline

A+ Ebayer, would buy from again

My Youtube Channel
United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

35,312 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 02:15:29 AM »

As far as shows i've enjoyed, Deathnote was up among the best i've seen. Before I watched it, I nearly REFUSED to watch anime. In fact, the only anime I'd watched before that was Yu-Yu Hakusho (which I thoroughly enjoyed Smiley )

The premise is that a genius Japanese student who's sick of the rotten people in the world finds a notebook, where he can kill anyone who's name is written in it.

As you'd expect, the police start noticing the deaths of all the criminals, and turn to L. L is a genius as well, who has been trained to be a detective since birth. The entire series is FULL of plot twists, cliffhangers, and a very well written storyline

A+ Ebayer, would buy from again
Havn't seen much of it as I've said before,but sounds interesting.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
United States  Cat
Full Noob

Videos: 218
Guides: 11

29,298 gold
Give Gold
Mindless Poo Flinger

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 03:32:30 AM »

Havn't seen much of it as I've said before,but sounds interesting.

If you really want to see it, there are two options.

One is to find the English Dub somewhere, probably on Youtube. The other is to use netflix, which is the Japanese version with English subtitles. I thoroughly enjoyed the Enlish Dubbed version, and think it's a lot better.

In all honesty, i'm perfectly willing to stream an episode or two over Skype if you want. Shoot me a Skype @ Specaww

My Youtube Channel
United States  abe
Expert

35,312 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 04:20:22 AM »

If you really want to see it, there are two options.

One is to find the English Dub somewhere, probably on Youtube. The other is to use netflix, which is the Japanese version with English subtitles. I thoroughly enjoyed the Enlish Dubbed version, and think it's a lot better.

In all honesty, i'm perfectly willing to stream an episode or two over Skype if you want. Shoot me a Skype @ Specaww
don't have skype,sorry

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noob

20,197 gold
Give Gold
do not spam me or youll pay hell trust me

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 04:30:29 AM »

Doctor who

Stargate Sg-1 the other one was crud

Most anime ( the ones i can remember are One piece,  Blue dragon and zatch bell)

Burn notice

These are all i can remember i have not watched tv for a long time.

Knowlage is Power and Power is the Key that can  eaither DESTROY or CREATE pontecial it can UNLOCK your prison or DESTROY your hope
Semi-Noob

15,093 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 07:02:34 AM »

Well if it is a tv series than has to be band of brothers...

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: