Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Author Topic: Favorite Disney Songs ??  (Read 3044 times)
Master Noob

Videos: 120
Guides: 8

17,792 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 01:50:04 AM »

Son of Man

Semi-Noob

Videos: 21
Guides: 8

15,252 gold
Give Gold
Yeah, I fail at games really hard.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 03:13:56 AM »

The Seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake....... AKA Under the Sea
Expert Noob

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,001 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 11:24:41 PM »

Make A Man Out of You.

This song, but not because it's from Mulan, (but good to know this song is from that movie  Roll Eyes), but someone made an AMV of Naruto and this song.
I found the AMV on youtube I saw a few years ago, (but at that time I was watching it from a AMV-site), PM me if you want to see it.
There are some crappy versions out there, but I think the first version I saw was the best.
The one on youtube was uploaded in 2006, but  the original creator (Kaguya Kimimaro) made the AMV in 2003

United States  abe
Expert

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

35,592 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »

Its awesome to watch disney stuff and realize...15 years ago its like you were deaf and didn't care, or like listening to music in languages you don't even remotely know, or. . .most accurately I suppose -- me watching a movie in Japanese (I get the gist of the movie, enough tot enjoy it even . . but miss at least 70% of the exactitudes)

Never had a friend like me pointed that out to me, I can remember having no idea what the words to that song were but being immensely impressed. Actually, thinking about being a kid is weird because. . .everything was so ineffably -different- the world was bigger and brighter and more interesting and I think I make connections now but when I was a kid EVERYTHING was relevant (I just didn't always know what to XD) and its actually kinda scary to think that my vision of the world changed so much. . . though in all fairness some of it was physical (I'm capable of only seeing the vaguest shapes without my glasses and slowly but surely even with them but my vision and colours are still fading to nothing. . . .

Ugh, I'm sorry I'm doing it again -- 50 pages of essays in four days, I'm in all-out 'jabber on till the horse dies, then once or twice more for good measure' mode.

OH RIGHT! Topic at hand. . .I like the mulan and alladin songs already here the best actually, go ozodeo
mine is "making a man out of you" & "halloween town".
not sure if that last one is disney or not though.

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]
 Print 

Jump to: