Game Search

Forum Search

Achievement Guide
Final Fantasy XII The...
"Master Thief"

Successfully stole 50 times.

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: Just joined a band!  (Read 995 times)
Full Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,249 gold
Give Gold
...and then we stood still.

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »

Hey everyone!

First off, sorry I abandoned the forums for the last four months. I guess I just forgot about the site or something. I've been very busy lately.

Anyways, speaking of busy...well, the title pretty much gives this away, but I recently became part of a band! I play bass in "Of Regions" (Yeah, not the best band name, I know. I tried to tell my buds that, but it was already set in stone). We're a, get your mind's musical genre-library ready for this, Experimental and Technical Deathcore/Trancecore band with several Mathcore influences.

VERY essentially put, we're a mix of this:

...and this:

But yeah, we're having an awesome time so far. The bass is a lot of fun, although I've never played one ever before in my life.

Just thought I'd update you guys a bit  :] Give me some feedback!

Peace,
Carbon

P.S. Been having one or two Monster Energy drinks a week. Those things are like liquid gold.

"Procrastination is like masturbation; feels good at first, but in the end you're only screwing yourself"
                                                                                  - Anonymous
Director
Full Player

Videos: 3,515
Guides: 59

-944 gold
Give Gold
beep beep car

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »

Congrats, and good luck with your band.  Now if you need a drummer...don't ask me because I'm not very good. Tongue

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Jump to: