Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: 1 [2] 3
 Print 

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 5248 times)
Average Player

Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,940 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 09:13:16 AM »

i only play this if im too bored cuz does i play with are idiots, plus i have already forgot my password hehe. theres 2 champions thats the most powerfull i know. the first one is, Twisted Fate, hes pretty stong if you know what card to pick and how to use them. the other ones named, jax, if you only lvl up hes Empower he will deal more damage and attack faster and Counter Strike Increases Jax's Dodge so you almost cant kill him. man i wish i could play with you guys  Grin

That's kinda always how you feel when playing LoL, especially in Normal games. The worst thing about the game is that you always need your team no matter what, and if you get into a team filled with idiots...it can get pretty rough..
Noob

15,135 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »

okay i dont know anything about what  League of Legends is   honestley i just heard about   it today but it sounds very interesting if anyone could give me some details about it that be awsome
Canada  Myke
Full Noob

15,950 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 06:16:05 AM »

okay i dont know anything about what  League of Legends is   honestley i just heard about   it today but it sounds very interesting if anyone could give me some details about it that be awsome

LoL = Dota.

If you don't know what Dota is, Dota is part of the MOBA genre(Multiplayer Online Battle Areana).

Basically, you have a team of 3 or 5 against another team of hte same number. Each person on the team has a hero that levels up(usually up to lvl 18 over the course of a single play through if the game lasts that long) and the goal is to destroy the opposing team's base.

For a very THOROUGH of WTF LoL is, here's a video.

Full Player

Videos: 662
Guides: 32

37,226 gold
Give Gold
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 10:06:04 AM »

I've started playing with some friends but to me its pretty meh, then again in WC3 all I ever used to play was Tower Defense so go figure

Last time i had sex was in 2003 and i'm ashamed to admit that it wasn't free
Noob

15,106 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 06:08:22 PM »

I didn't care to much about this game until some of my old mates invited me to play it.

Then I had gotten early beta keys for HoN.

I never played LoL again.... Never...

Semi-Noob

Videos: 21
Guides: 8

15,252 gold
Give Gold
Yeah, I fail at games really hard.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »

I play it now and then, generrally when I am bored. Very good ,fun game. It resembles dota a lot.
Noob

Videos: 1,607
Guides: 16

15,469 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »

I've been playing this game quite a bit now (around 500 wins or so).  It's fantastic with a great group of friends.  We all started out together learning the game and have made a pretty awesome team.  Feel free to add me - summoner name: Toegoff

Noob

15,100 gold
Give Gold
Pandas on the attack

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »

._. playing this game has made me go crazy on how bad players are but the game isnt bad it is just the solo matchmaking that is im lvl 20 and i find my self playing with lvl 15 ppl and i lose because of  that. So i recommend if your going to play this game find good friends to play with.

15,023 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »

I have played the game for a decent while now, not sure what level I am at the moment because I haven't played for about a month. If your wanting to get a little better at the game I suggest looking up some videos on youtube (Icsulla has a bunch and he gives good tips and tricks in his videos for new players, he helped me to not always be the worst player on my team)
Semi-Expert

Videos: 3,171
Guides: 106

145,251 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »

I've been playing this game quite a bit now (around 500 wins or so).  It's fantastic with a great group of friends.  We all started out together learning the game and have made a pretty awesome team.  Feel free to add me - summoner name: Toegoff

my college buddies got me into it, I am quite out of season though, I haven't played since school let out a month and a half ago. But me and my buddies play a lot during the school year. I'll definitely add you next time I'm on.

Twitter.com/TehNevs

Pages: 1 [2] 3
 Print 

Jump to: