Game Search

Forum Search

Pages: [1]
 Print 

Author Topic: The walking dead has anyone seen this what are your thoughts?  (Read 1065 times)
Semi-Noob
Videos: 0
Guides: 0

15,383 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 12:00:19 AM »

This is the first zombie tv series i have seen and I love it what took them so long to make a tv show series for zombies i mean they have just about everything else zombie stuff but why did it take so long for a tv show series? what do you guys think of it?
Semi-Noob

Videos: 23
Guides: 2

16,108 gold
Give Gold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »

Note: Small spoilers - I tried to keep it light.

I just caught up with the final episodes of the season - I understand what the comic purists had a problem with, however, I also understand that a season has to have a big finish and that's why the changes were made.

I really dig the comics and I'm sure there will be other big changes just for the fact that some of the characters are different in their basis. I mean, they had to add a whole new character for Rooker.

But the show is really what I was looking for when they announced it and they've fulfilled what I wanted. I would like to see more contemplative time and less reactive time - but that doesn't happen in the comics until a little while from where they are when they left off in Season 1 comparatively.

There are some nasty concepts and characters in the future - if they stay fairly true to the comics. I'm interested to see how they deal with those situations and, moreover, the locations.

Master Player

Videos: 876
Guides: 157

91,561 gold
Give Gold
Yes...I DO play saxophone. Thanks.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »

already a thread on this just search for it

Hey Freakazoid want to build a Go-Kart? 

DO I??

Pages: [1]